Good Guy Mark Vitelli Still a Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-17-2009, 03:14 PM   #1
Shanty
Mark Vitelli Still a Good Guy

Have had occasion to buy some more morphs from Mark. He cares about his snakes AND his cutomers. Buy with confidence; he's a sqaure shooter.

Shannon Hiatt, Texas

Old 01-17-2009, 03:40 PM   #2
tsthompson
Mark is a true asset to the hobby. I've had several dealings with him & all were awesome! I would recommend Mark to anybody looking for high quality animals.
Keep up the great work Mark!

Tom Thompson

Old 01-31-2009, 09:13 PM   #3
Shadera
I did a swap with Mark today. Was a good guy, is a good guy, always will be a good guy. I mean, he'd give you the shirt off his back if he thought it would help you. I'd brought him some hopper mice, and was complaining about how I wish I could get food locally and hate having to have it shipped in. He mentioned he had a bag in his car he'd just picked up and ended up selling it to me for his cost. Way below what I currently pay per pound for the shipped stuff. How's that for a nice guy?

I love this big pile of ASFs, and I adore the geckos. I couldn't resist letting them leap all over Shawn before putting them into their cage to adjust. I'd hold them a couple feet away from him, and giggle maniacally as they leaped onto his face and head.

Mark, you're one of the greats. Even if yer memory does get a little fuzzy now and then.

Old 02-17-2009, 02:37 PM   #4
Shadera
Just received a shipment of geckos from Mark. Great job packing them, and they got here nice and warm. Purdy boys. Another easy deal!

Old 03-05-2009, 03:03 AM   #5
oceancube
go mark

got a mojave ball python from mark couple days back came in nice, mark is very nice and will answer any questions you have regarding animal you want to purchase and even answers your phone calls... thanks again mark for the mojave!! hope to deal with you some more!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!