"MnJ" Snake, Tortoise, Reptile Rescue - VA ??? - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-16-2008, 11:38 PM   #91
darkcirca
I just looked at his Manassas video, all he does is focus on prices of everything. Guess he's seeing what others sell their things for, that way he can sell his for lower..

Old 05-17-2008, 12:23 AM   #92
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DKDK
nobody gives a crap about this, but somehow another youtuber, known as the viperkeeper came to nick for help, he is the only guy that actually came to nick for help, then again, nick is not a tool, just a fool
Viperkeeper on youtube is Al Coritz Phobos here on fauna

Im sure he can explain this a little better, or give insight as to what you are talking about here. Im not quite sure what Al would go to him for help for? *shrug*

Old 05-17-2008, 08:22 AM   #93
snakewrangler
I was thinking the same thing...What would Al need from Nick?

Old 05-17-2008, 02:38 PM   #94
areptiledisfunction98045
New video comment:well it passed...but i better understand how to fight this when it comes to Alexandria which boarders Arlington...I a positive note I have a new stalker, SETH EXOTICS...im really actuly quite flattered to have another person OBSSESED with me, even more than DAVE VICSIOUS, he says funny things like, when i go to reptile expos I focus in on filming prices so i can under bid them when I sell a snake...HE SO CRAZY! LOL what a GOOF BALL! thanks SETH for spreading my name aorund even more!

and I am sorry for any you hot keepers in Arlington.

Old 05-17-2008, 02:39 PM   #95
Chance
I think maybe he meant Al went to Nick to initially offer to help [with his misinformation]. Of course, Nick responded like usual and made a major enemy of Al, which is probably the biggest reason he made his way over to vr.org. Almost every post he made was peppered with various "Al is bad" propaganda - I guess hoping to get us to turn on one of our most well respected members.

Old 05-17-2008, 04:49 PM   #96
David_Means
Quote:
Originally Posted by areptiledisfunction98045
New video comment:well it passed...but i better understand how to fight this when it comes to Alexandria which boarders Arlington...I a positive note I have a new stalker, SETH EXOTICS...im really actuly quite flattered to have another person OBSSESED with me, even more than DAVE VICSIOUS, he says funny things like, when i go to reptile expos I focus in on filming prices so i can under bid them when I sell a snake...HE SO CRAZY! LOL what a GOOF BALL! thanks SETH for spreading my name aorund even more!

and I am sorry for any you hot keepers in Arlington.
Hey Nick,

You need to use your real name here.

Old 05-17-2008, 05:37 PM   #97
John E Dove
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance
I think maybe he meant Al went to Nick to initially offer to help [with his misinformation]. Of course, Nick responded like usual and made a major enemy of Al, which is probably the biggest reason he made his way over to vr.org. Almost every post he made was peppered with various "Al is bad" propaganda - I guess hoping to get us to turn on one of our most well respected members.
That would make sense, Nick has proven repeatedly, via You Tube and his posts on VR.org, that he is about as dumb as a stump.
No insult to stumps intended.

Old 05-17-2008, 09:56 PM   #98
HerpKeeperVA
I've seen him posting on CL in my local area. I emailed him twice to inquire about adoptions just to see what he had and how much, and he won't email me back. He seemed fishy to me, and the fact that he won't communicate validates that to me.

Old 05-17-2008, 11:38 PM   #99
snakewrangler
Quote:
Originally Posted by go_topless
Hey Nick,

You need to use your real name here.
Hopefully the mods checked the IP...

Old 05-18-2008, 12:15 AM   #100
cyberfrog
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpKeeperVA
I've seen him posting on CL in my local area. I emailed him twice to inquire about adoptions just to see what he had and how much, and he won't email me back. He seemed fishy to me, and the fact that he won't communicate validates that to me.
This guy obviously is not a rescue, nor will have any adoptions. Unless maybe he adopts a $20 corn snake for a $200 adoption fee. These types of people are far too prevalant in this industry. I just hope someday he learns what this reptile thing is all about and changes his ways. I for one won't be holding my breath. If you guys are watching this and have something to say, I'll be at the next manassas show as a vendor and I am not hard to find.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
michael davis