Bad Guy Juan Gracia: Bad Buyer and Scammer - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-03-2009, 11:50 PM   #1
Dan Scolaro
Juan Gracia: Bad Buyer and Scammer

Mr. Garcia purchased 4 file snakes and they were shipped via the supplier and I did not view the snakes before shipment.

He received them and complained that 1 was near death and two others had a fungus. I asked Mr. Garcia to send the snakes back several times and he refused. I explained that I needed the snakes back to seek some type of credit and would of course replace the animals or send him a refund. Mr. Garcia said he wanted to wait to receive replacements.

Months later some were due to arrive and I contacted Mr. Garcia and informed him 4 more snakes were on the way to his place within the next two weeks. I also informed that if they did not arrive, I would give him a full refund.

Before anything arrived, Mr. Garcia filed a bogus complaint with the FBI indicating non recept of goods and failed of course to mention that he did receive the goods and was promised other snakes or a full refund.

Mr. Garcia is someone who I would not trust. He refused to send back the other snakes and then used nasty tactics before we resolved our deal.

Old 03-04-2009, 12:14 AM   #2
TattooLost

Old 03-04-2009, 12:20 AM   #3
Uroboros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro View Post
Before anything arrived, Mr. Garcia filed a bogus complaint with the FBI indicating non recept of goods and failed of course to mention that he did receive the goods and was promised other snakes or a full refund.
Huh. He filed a bogus complaint with the FBI and yet he claims to have received his money back. Since you don't argue that point, are you saying that you'll refund money on a bogus claim? That is very generous of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG1153 View Post
He even admitted that the second ad was basically a scam designed “to get some sales going” on animals which he didn’t have and hadn’t had for the past fourth months.
I didn't see you refute this, would you like to elaborate?

Just to give a reference to the source:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanScolaro
Also, I appreciate the post on the BOI but lets leave it at that because if you post that your snake was reported sick by any vet and it cost you then I will get slammed by the loud mouth fools who have no understanding of snakes nor the reptile business and I don't need the time taking to write any explanation of why and what so to speak. That forum is actually loaded with crooks and criminals who know nothing better than to try and trash the competition so it essentially serves no purpose if you ask me.

Old 03-04-2009, 12:32 AM   #4
Dan Scolaro
Herpinator: I am not sure what you are asking? He received the snakes and a full refund months ago and I sent him extra monies for his troubles. What I am saying is the man filed a BOGUS report with the FBI indicating NON RECEIPT of goods and he did receive the goods. His report was determined BOGUS by the FBI. All because he says he filed a report does not mean squat. The report was bogus as he did indeed receive his snakes months earlier and kept them despite I begged him two dozen times to send them back.

There was no scam on the advertisement. I have plenty of marine file snakes and can sell them to who I want to even if they are my own breeder stock.

And yea, there are many fools here and there but you know that already.

Old 03-04-2009, 12:36 AM   #5
TattooLost
Dan, post some emails or some kind of proof. Your word is far from credible, here or anywhere else I know of.

Old 03-04-2009, 12:46 AM   #6
John E Dove
Yes Mr Scolaro, please post your proof.
This looks like just another of your usual retributive strikes that you always post when someone reports another bad deal with you.

Old 03-04-2009, 12:51 AM   #7
Dan Scolaro
Proof of what? The man filed a bogus FBI report so he can provide that proof if he wants. I will look into my records and see if I can find the report I filed on him as I am sure I saved it somewhere.

And no one has a bad deal with me. This fellow got away with 3 snakes and a full refund and cash on top of it for his troubles. He made a profit off his time with me.

Old 03-04-2009, 12:58 AM   #8
Dan Scolaro
I think what your missing is that the man received his snakes and then months later filed a bogus report with the FBI making claims that he never received his product. He lied to the FBI and they did not investigate his claim. Further, I filed one with the FBI to counter his fraud claim stating he did not receive the goods. I looked but cannot find a copy of the report I sent so if you don't believe it, call the FBI and ask them about it.

Old 03-04-2009, 01:00 AM   #9
Uroboros
OP: Can you scan your stuff and post it? I'm certain that you've got something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro View Post
Proof of what? The man filed a bogus FBI report so he can provide that proof if he wants. I will look into my records and see if I can find the report I filed on him as I am sure I saved it somewhere.
Please do. "See" if you can find it.

Old 03-04-2009, 01:16 AM   #10
Dan Scolaro
Herpinator:

I found the report to counter the FRAUD report filed by Mr. Garcia.

Home
File a Complaint
Press Room
About IC3
Contact Us

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact IC3

Before contacting us, please review our list of frequently asked questions where many common questions are addressed. If, after reviewing the FAQs, you have additional questions, need help using the site, or would like to offer feedback, please complete the following form.

Your Name: ⇐ Please fill out this field.
Email Address: ⇐ Please fill out this field.⇐ Please enter a valid email address.
Reason:
General Feedback/Comments
Technical Difficulties

Hello: I need your assistance to remedy an issues with a fruad complaint that was filed against me.

The Complaint ID number is "I0811171628107671" and is for non delivery of goods.

As stated, this is a fraud complaint. Please see the FEDEX tracking number 865633436043 as the goods were delivered and signed for.

Please contact the folks at the following email address to let them know the item was delivered and the complaint was fraud.

Also, please email me a copy.

Thank you.

Dan Scolaro

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!