Bad Guy Juan Gracia: Bad Buyer and Scammer - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2009, 04:27 AM   #31
JG1153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro View Post
Your report was FRAUD. Your report was for non receipt of goods and you indeed did receive the goods - the tracking number does not lie. You did - to your government and to the readers here. You are a liar. Lie once and you are gonna lie again.

I saw the photo of the one specimen that arrived near death and the others you claimed had some fungus and I begged you ten times over to send them back so I can work with them. But you kept them. You disregarded my options to seek remedy on my end. And then you get to keep the snakes, get a full refund, and receive more monies on top of it all and file a FRAUD report and have the nerve to file a bad report about me.

You are full of crap from head to toe.

Dan, now that my IC3 report has been submitted on this thread for scrutiny it can clearly be seen by you and anyone else that my report is most definitely not about non receipt of goods as you continue to claim and I clearly provided in my report the tracking number you continue to bring up which was used to ship highly diseased animals which were in clear violation of your terms of sale. Also since I have posted the emails from this transaction it can also be seen that the information I provided IC3 for my complaint accurately represents the events that took place. you on the other hand have failed to provide any valid evidence regarding your wild rants and assertions.

If as you say, I filed a fraudulent(learn to write correctly Dan) Federal report why have there been no repercussions as this would be a federal crime? How come if what you say is true my report was not immediately thrown out? Why did the FBI show up at your door and not mine when I'm so close to two local FBI offices here in Texas and they have all my information given I had to provide it when I filed my report? Why were they so quick to act when it came to you (it took only a couple of days between the time I filed my complaint and the time they showed up at your door) and yet I have yet to hear from them. The answer is very simple because I had a valid complaint that was deemed important enough to be acted upon, while yours was not.

Old 03-04-2009, 04:42 AM   #32
DAND
Seems from reading both threads he did not receive what he paid for or what you had advertised. So how was his claim bogus there dan? The only fraud I am seeing here is what you were advertising yet not able to provide.

BTW dan, tit for tat posting is against the rules here.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:00 AM   #33
Dan Scolaro
Sure he did. He received 4 snakes and refused to send them back and received a full refund plus monies for his trouble. What is wrong with you. Can't you read or do you open your mouth without a parent nearby to tell you to listen and learn before you speak.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:26 AM   #34
DAND
Quote:
Sure he did. He received 4 snakes and refused to send them back and received a full refund plus monies for his trouble. What is wrong with you. Can't you read or do you open your mouth without a parent nearby to tell you to listen and learn before you speak.
I have absolutely no problem reading with the exception of the drivel you are posting. Like when you make claims of being honest.

He DID NOT receive what he paid for. One dead on arrival, and the others with fungus and not the correct color is NOT getting what he paid for. Being such an honest person even you must admit that he did not get what he paid for.

Had he replied to an (honest) ad stating: For the very low price of $XXXXX you can receive 1 dead snake, 3 with fungus and not the color advertised, he would have received what he paid for.

Honest dan = oxy moron

Old 03-04-2009, 05:30 AM   #35
Dan Scolaro
David, I guess you are again mouthing off without reading the entire thread. I know he received bad snakes from the importer and that is why I told him to send them back and I would reimburse his shipping costs and issue him a full refund. Instead he and his roommate avoided contact and refused to send the snakes back. Even so, I still offered him free replacements and/or his money back. He decided to wait for the snakes and before they arrived, he sent an email demanding the snakes and before I could do anything about it, he filed a bogus report to the FBI implying he never received his order, which was bogus.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:45 AM   #36
DAND
Quote:
David, I guess you are again mouthing off without reading the entire thread. I know he received bad snakes from the importer and that is why I told him to send them back and I would reimburse his shipping costs and issue him a full refund. Instead he and his roommate avoided contact and refused to send the snakes back. Even so, I still offered him free replacements and/or his money back. He decided to wait for the snakes and before they arrived, he sent an email demanding the snakes and before I could do anything about it, he filed a bogus report to the FBI implying he never received his order, which was bogus.
Per your own words, he did not receive his order and therefore his claim was not bogus.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:56 AM   #37
Dan Scolaro
David:

Again, I think your reading/comprehension handicap needs addressing.

Of course him receiving those snakes was a legitimate issue to deal with. However you cannot disregard the fact that he held onto the other snakes and refused to send them back which obviously compromises any remedy I could seek on those particular animals etc. And keep in mind that he held them and I learned weeks/months later that he said they passed but was never provided any evidence.

And regardless of it all, I still kept trying to give him his money back but he refuesed it several times.

What I meant by bogus was that the issue was resolved months ago to his favor. He got 3 snakes for free, got a total refund, and received more money for his troubles. So I find it quite odd and bogus that he would come out of the blue to complain now months later?

When I buy a snake and it arrives dead, I get excuses. He got his money back and kept the snakes.

Old 03-04-2009, 06:31 AM   #38
DAND
Quote:
David:

Again, I think your reading/comprehension handicap needs addressing.
Only when dealing with your improper use of punctuation and when you incorrectly spell words. (I bolded your mistakes)

Quote:
Of course him receiving those snakes was a legitimate issue to deal with. However you cannot disregard the fact that he held onto the other snakes and refused to send them back which obviously compromises any remedy I could seek on those particular animals etc. And keep in mind that he held them and I learned weeks/months later that he said they passed but was never provided any evidence.

And regardless of it all, I still kept trying to give him his money back but he refuesed it several times.

What I meant by bogus was that the issue was resolved months ago to his favor. He got 3 snakes for free, got a total refund, and received more money for his troubles. So I find it quite odd and bogus that he would come out of the blue to complain now months later?

When I buy a snake and it arrives dead, I get excuses. He got his money back and kept the snakes.
The only truthful statement made by dan.

Old 03-04-2009, 06:34 AM   #39
Dan Scolaro
But the question is David - are you good for something besides spell check?

Old 03-04-2009, 06:38 AM   #40
DAND
Quote:
But the question is David - are you good for something besides spell check?
Yes, I sell live and properly represented animals. You should give it a try some day.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!