Good Guy Karl of Winding Creep Herps in Bowie TX - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-07-2009, 11:53 AM   #1
NorthernRegius.com
Karl of Winding Creep Herps in Bowie TX

I just got an amazing snake from Karl- a Clown BP! Not only is the animal exceptional, Karl's customer service is as well. Great business transaction from start to finish.

Old 03-07-2009, 02:58 PM   #2
KelliH
Karl is always a pleasure to work with. He's one of the nicest people I've met since I've been breeding reptiles, and his knowledge of Asian Rat Snakes is second to none.

Old 03-07-2009, 03:27 PM   #3
brodie691
I personally have a buutload of stuff coming in this week from Karl, and must say, he's about my favorite besides one other person i know of, to do business with. His animals are AWESOME, and he truly is one of the nicest people, and most knowledgeable you will ever deal with. I would recommend him to anyone!

matthew watkins

Old 03-07-2009, 03:28 PM   #4
brodie691
AH! was meant to read buttload ;0)
Anyways, got several persian pieds coming in from him as well as a BUNCH of other stuff. Do business with Karl, you can't go wrong!

Old 03-08-2009, 11:03 PM   #5
TriangleReptiles
Karl is always a class act. Have no fear when dealing with Karl.

Old 03-09-2009, 04:36 PM   #6
lanceheads
Karl and I met in Lufkin, Tx in 1985. He was breeding blood pythons and I was into cribo's.
He has vended at my Texas Reptile expo's for many years and he is a GREAT guy!
I agree with Kelli also, no one can hold a flame to him regarding Asian rat snakes!
I have 1.3 E. molendorffi from Karl.

In case you didn't know, Karl is also an international pilot!

Randal Berry

Old 03-10-2009, 05:52 PM   #7
brodie691
Just got in a BIG shipment from Karl last night, he really is the greatest!
He's so fun to just sit back and talk to on the phone, and he truly is about the most knowledgeable man i have met when it comes to the asian rats. I got in some more persian pieds from him and once again, they were EXCEPTIONAL!
I seriously just enjoy doing business with Karl and hope that we can continue to do more and more in the future.

Matthew Watkins

Old 03-10-2009, 05:54 PM   #8
brodie691
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernRegius.com View Post
I just got an amazing snake from Karl- a Clown BP! Not only is the animal exceptional, Karl's customer service is as well. Great business transaction from start to finish.
The clowns he has a very nice, i got in most of the het siblings to the clown you received if i am correct just last night.

matthew watkins

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!