IDEA- Shipping Option- Sharing Casual Carpool for Shipping? What do you think? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 06-06-2012, 12:21 PM   #11
Skanakis
Yeah, this would be a helpful arrangement in a perfect world, but I think you need to spend more time reading the BOI to get a better feel for just how imperfect it really is.

well said rich.

OOOOr....a key of coke can be shoved between panels.

Old 06-06-2012, 10:08 PM   #12
KORBIN5895
Hmmm. I am a part of another forum where something like this would totally work between us.

I can also see how this place isn't quite as close knit and it wouldn't work quite as smoothly.

Old 06-07-2012, 08:49 PM   #13
Snake-Queen
Kevin, you also have to think in terms of the country you live in. The US I am sad to say isn't quite as neighborly as Canada.

Old 06-07-2012, 10:35 PM   #14
KORBIN5895
Your funny Melissa! I am an American who was born in LA. I get what you're saying though. The forum I was referring to is mostly Americans. Most of us know each other quite well and know who to trust. I see that it is a little different here is fine because here people can call it like it is and not worry about offending friends.

Old 06-07-2012, 10:42 PM   #15
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post
here people can call it like it is and not worry about offending friends.
There are a lot of friends here. But here, many have the moral character to call it like it is, period, and know that a true friend respects the truth.

Old 06-07-2012, 10:50 PM   #16
KORBIN5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
There are a lot of friends here. But here, many have the moral character to call it like it is, period, and know that a true friend respects the truth.
Well I am glad to hear it. Really I am.

Old 06-07-2012, 11:34 PM   #17
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post

There are many here I would trust. There are many here I have respect for, as they speak their mind and don't allow others to sway their moral compasses.

But for something such as the topic of this thread, I see way too many complications and liabilities to work.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!