Scoria Sharp Jungleglows anyone? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 03-27-2024, 10:22 AM   #1
dmasio
Scoria Sharp Jungleglows anyone?

I'm putting up my trio of boas. I have some hospital bills that need paid off and I'm getting out of reptiles after 22 years due to unforseen circumstances.

I have a 2015 proven Breeder female Sharp strain Sunglow. She eats anything literally. I only feed F/T pigs and rabbits to her. She will take rats that other animals refuse to eat. I've never tried chickens on her. I personally have owned her for 3 years after she had her only litter. She's easy enough to handle flails around a bit but not a biter. I'm not sure who produced her. Shes roughly 6-7 feet long. But she's going to definitely be ready to go. I'm asking

I have an early 2020 Sharp Jungle glow female. She's about 4-5 feet long. She eats jumbo F/T rats. Has not taken a pig or rabbit. I've raised her from a baby. Produced by John Reiger Jr. She's a super good looking animal holding her color exceptionally well. She hands easy. And should be ready to go here soon.

Lastly I have a 2021 male Hypo scoria 100% het Sharp strain Albino. He's absolutely amazing to look at and handle. He eats F/T rats and is going to be Breeder ready soon. He was produced by Donald Rollins at Wicked Scoria.

You can be producing Scoria Jungleglows by this coming winter. I'm asking $5000 on the trio. They all go together I'm not interested in selling any of them alone. I also have their Vision cages to go with them but that's an extra charge. I have 2 vision 622's and 1 vision 432. I'm asking $1900 for the cages. If you want the whole package it's $6900 and I will deliver within a 100 mile radius from Columbus Ohio. That's a steal for anyone looking to really step up their boa program. You can text or call me 614-607-0428 or email me directly at dmasio13@gmail.com. The only trades I'll entertain will be for precious metals i.e. gold silver, platinum etc, bang bangs, or certain vehicles, quads etc
These are older pics the tub the big sunglow is in was just while I cleaned her cage. They are the older Freedom Breeder boa tubs. I believe 3 feet X 3 feet just for a size reference. Also the jungleglow has been upgraded to her vision cage. I can get newer pics for serious buyers.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-22-2024, 11:00 AM   #2
dmasio
Still looking for a new home.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!