For Sale Orange German Giant x Skeletor x Hypotrans x American Smoothie (F)351 grams $100 OB - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 06-19-2010, 03:30 PM   #21
thestranger101
"we will have to take some, and we are headed out again today so they may not come until this evening."

Responce for pictures just 57 min ago ??

Is she sold you said you had a price of you also said
subjectRe: Orange German Giant x Skeletor x Hypotrans x American Smoothie (F)
mailed-bygmail.com
signed-bygmail.com

hide details 2:26 PM (1 hour ago)

$275 plus shipping
- Show quoted text -"

Are we talking about the same dragon?

Mike Axelrod

Old 06-19-2010, 03:33 PM   #22
thestranger101
Also in another email today you said "FYI, since you didn't respond we are taking all the females to the reptile show today to see if anyone wants to buy them. I'll let you know the results."

Did you go to the show and what show? You can get boxs there?

Mike Axelrod

Old 06-19-2010, 03:40 PM   #23
angie.h
If he is from Columbus,there is the All Ohio show that is monthly at the UAW Hall in Columbus. Oooops,correction on the NEW location,it's on Deforest Ave. at the Moose Lodge...I haven't gone in a while so I Googled it and they have changed the location.

Old 06-19-2010, 10:03 PM   #24
2nd2nonedragons
i think i clarified this for you in the email i sent you but just in case, all (adult) females are gone except the american smoothie which is selling for $275 plus shipping. we will take pictures tomorrow actually since it was a busy day and when we got home the lights were out in the dragon room. also, there was an all ohio reptile show today and we were at it and no there weren't any boxes for sale besides we have already ordered some and are waiting on them right now.

thanks
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!