CT Residents just got screwed! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 03-27-2012, 01:03 AM   #31
inveratatile
Thats a load of crap just some jerk off with nothing to do or does not respect life for what it really is best of luck to u if u have any of the ball pythos let me know

Old 03-27-2012, 08:21 AM   #32
hhmoore
Maybe you should go around reporting people that are harboring those frogs on their property...would be nice if some government offices were included in that list. Insist that the animals be removed from the premises.

Old 03-27-2012, 08:22 AM   #33
hhmoore
Granted, that would only point out the foolishness of including those species, and not accomplish anything in the big fight....but it would be kind of fun.

Old 03-27-2012, 08:25 AM   #34
hhmoore
Oh, and I should probably throw in a reminder - the name calling (inbred idiot, jerk off, etc) is not necessary, nor is it tolerated on this site.

Old 03-27-2012, 09:14 AM   #35
salottimc
I apologize for the name calling. As you can imagine we are being personally attacked by these people who we voted in to protect our rights. They are passing laws and regulations off of opinions, not science. They believe that these animals are dangerous and are trying to turn us all into criminals. Most are part of an American elite that tend to stick within their borders. As you can imagine, this would lead to a more limited gene pool. It has happened multiple times in the history (obviously to a greater extent i.e. my Rome reference). Something has to account for the decline of this country over the past 70 years.

Old 03-27-2012, 09:29 AM   #36
hhmoore
I've heard a lot of explanations for the decline of our country and the activities of our government, but I think this is the first for that one.....
Personally attacked? Really?
I agree that most of these laws are baseless and misguided, but do you really think that misinformation and opinions are the way to battle the process?

Old 03-27-2012, 10:40 AM   #37
salottimc
I was merely being facetious. Our politicians do what they do because 1) money 2) power 3) they seriously think they know what is best for everyone 4) money.

As the past would dictate, big brother doesn't always know best and everyone looks out for their own interests. In the case of most politicians, this happens to be power and money.

Follow the money trail and I'm sure we will discover the logic behind these types of laws and regulations.

Old 03-27-2012, 05:36 PM   #38
bigjej
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plethora Of Pythons LLC View Post
....jerk politicians really frustrate me. :
That says it all right there. I work in the medical field and we deal with this kind of crap daily. Sometimes it is well intentioned, more often it comes down to lobbying and who's paying who, but it almost is never ever well informed.

Old 05-18-2012, 01:49 PM   #39
wilbozz
Steve,
Since I am orginally from CT I understand your concern. If you have any spotteds you have to get rid of, I will compensate. I live in AZ now though.

V/R

Will

Old 07-28-2012, 07:10 PM   #40
ronritzer
duskysalamanders, grey treefrogs and wood frogs? what the hell?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!