For Sale 1.1 Young Adult Bells Phase Lace Monitors - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Do you want to be able to bump and highlight your classified ads? Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2020, 11:07 PM   #1
DaTa
1.1 Young Adult Bells Phase Lace Monitors

It breaks my heart to do this but I am making my 1.1 Bells Phase Lace available. Photos show when I had them out last year to put them together, their older cage and their new palace (Rete's shelving photo). Have videos of several copulations since putting them together (will send to serious buyers). Even when they drop eggs this season, it will be months of waiting to hatch, feeding hatchlings and then waiting to sell them... and unfortunately, I can't wait that long with everything going on so my HUGE loss is your gain! I have had them for about a year and they are 2+ years old. They are not tame but never have bitten.... we don't handle them other than trust building while cleaning/feeding.

Female is the 'super' clean pattern. They are half sibs from what I was told and are fine together (but would be best to separate during non-breeding season if possible).

Would sell separately for the right offer. Payment plans accepted but would need to be 50% down.

$15,000 for the pair plus shipping or would meet if you are in the South West. Reasonable offers considered but no trades. Texting is best.

Sad post for me so please no silly offers.

Thank you for your interest and stay healthy/safe.
David Tanner
(702) 600-7779
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-12-2020, 11:33 AM   #2
Jakeh254
Times are tough man! Sorry about your loss.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
lizard, monitor, reptile, varanus