No Reserve 2010 Jungle carpet python - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Auction Offerings > Snake Auctions

Notices

Old 09-12-2012, 01:02 AM   #1
MrTiller
2010 Jungle carpet python

Selling my male 2010 jungle carpet python. I purchased him from Australian Addiction Reptiles, he is top notch with a great appetite and awesome colors. I'm simply looking to trim my modest collection and concentrate on my boas. This is a well cared for and much loved snake.

TERMS OF AUCTION: Starting bid is $125 with no reserve. Minimum of $5 increments. The auction will end 9/18/12 at 5pm PST. IF there is a winning bid please add +$60 for overnight shipping. Payment only accepted through Paypal or money order.

TERMS OF SALE: The animal you're bidding on is 100% healthy with no parasites, infections or physical damage. It is also eating on a regular basis, sheds properly and lives in a proper environment under my care. I guarantee the animal you're bidding on will be shipped safely and arrive alive. If animal is DOA and sufficient proof is provided a 100% refund will be provided.

Contact User Check User
Old 09-18-2012, 08:32 PM   #2
MrTiller
Auction re-opened

Auction has ended with no bids.
Start new auction ending Friday 9/21/12 at 5pm PST.
Starting bid is now $100, the rest of the previous auction's terms apply to this one.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-21-2012, 04:51 PM   #3
MrTiller
Bid!!!

3 more hours to bid! With no reserve set and no bids so far this guy could be yours for $160.00 shipped!!! That is less then what I originally paid for him WITHOUT including the S&H. Great deal!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-21-2012, 11:49 PM   #4
MrTiller
**CLOSED**

Auction closed, feel free to PM if you're interested in him and see this ad at a later time.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!