Ssscales=awsome!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-16-2006, 12:17 PM   #1
vinnybocknyg
Ssscales=awsome!!

I POSTED THIS THREAD IN THE CANADIAN BOI BY MISTAKE SO IM POSTING IT HERE AGAIN. GERRY AT SSSCALES IS AN AWSOME GUY. REALLY THE BEST PLACE TO HAVE A PROBLEM FREE TRANSACTION. THERE PRICES ARE GREAT AND THE CUSTOMER SEVICE IS BETTER. SINCE I FOUND MY WAY OVER TO THERE SITE GERRY HAS BECOME SORT OF A MENTOR TO ME ASWERING EVERYONE OF MY ANNOYING QUESTIONS PROUDLY AND ACCURATELY. IM GETTING INTO THIS BUSSINES AND NEXT YEAR WILL BE MY ROOKIE SEASON AND WITH A GUY LIKE GERRY ON MY TEAM IT SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE. I THINK THEY MAY BE DONE FOR THE SEASON BUT MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THEM OUT WHEN YOUR READY TO MAKE A PURCHASE YOU'LL BE VERY HAPPY YOU DID I KNOW I WAS!!

HERES THE LINK----->WWW.SSSCALES.COM

Old 08-16-2006, 08:16 PM   #2
happyken
I also purchased from Gerry at SSScales this year and I have nothing but complements. Communication was awesome. The offspring were excellently portrayed. Shipping was on time and packaged perfectly. I will definately do business with Gerry again.

-Ken Patzman

Old 08-17-2006, 09:07 PM   #3
INSANE CANES
Have done business with Gerry in the past, great communication and very nice animal that we picked up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!