For Sale Large custom multi tank setup w/ Blue Tongue Skink, Bearded Dragon. Pittsburgh - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 05-29-2012, 04:57 PM   #1
Justinws6
Large custom multi tank setup w/ Blue Tongue Skink, Bearded Dragon. Pittsburgh

I'm looking to possibly sell my reptiles if I can find someone who can give them more attention than I can. I work nights with a lot of over time and we are currently preparing for our first child on the way. Lately feeding them daily has become a chore and I don't see things getting much easier. I WILL NOT sell them to someone with no reptile experience, or at least have done your homework and know what your getting into. If you think you can feed them lettuce or rats, do not bother. There is A LOT included. I will do my best to list all the big stuff. I'm located in Weirton WV just outside of Pittsburgh PA. I will not be shipping. You will have to pick up. Sorry.

(2) 75 Gallon All Glass Aquariums, both water tight. 1 housing George (Bearded Dragon), 1 empty. Both on a custom double stand with canopy, over 8' long.
(1) Custom made 5' x 2' x 14" glass/aluminum tank with dual folding screen tops, very nice, just had professionally built by a glass shop 6 months ago. Housing Indigo (Blue Tongue Skink). No stand.
(1) 15 gallon long critter keeper, I use for crickets.

Included in George's tank

Custom made insert/furniture you can see in pic
Ceramic tile floor, very easy cleaning and keeps nails trim
Climbing log
Large rock
Large half log
Lamp 160W MVB bulb only 2 weeks old, has 6 month warranty.
Lamp with 100W bulb for light and heat
Lamp with 15W night heat bulb
Digital programable timer/surge protector with multiple day/night/constant outlets

Included in Indigo's tank

2 large half logs
2 hanging plants
large rock water bowl
Lamp with 125W heat lamp (only 2 weeks old)
Fixture with 18" 10.0 MVB flo bulb (only 2 weeks old)
Lamp with 75W night heat lamp (only 2 weeks old)
Niight/day outlet timer (only 2 weeks old)

I have ton of other accessories I will try to list most. Off the top of my head...
2 extra lamps
2 or 3 hammocks
a magnetic shelf
Calcium powder
Cricket water cubes
Spray bottle
2 rock water/food bowls
Reptile carpet
Rock hideout
Undertank heat mat
Etc.

I also have a lot of aquarium equipment, salt and fresh water, that will be included. Off the top of my head...
A few pumps
Lots of different chemicals and conditioners
Decorations
Salt
Glass lids
Etc.

About the lizards

George is a bearded dragon. He is 2 years old. At least 18"s long. He has a perfect temperament. Very relaxed, and not bothered by much. Doesn't mind being handled at all. He eats anything. I feed him dusted crickets, horn, silk, butter, and phoenix worms, fresh greens, veggies, and fruit.

Indigo is a merauke blue tongue skink. He is 6 years old. He is huge, just over 26"s long. He is skittish until you pick him up them he will relax. He goes through phases, he may spend weeks mostly burrowed under his bedding, or he may spend weeks laying out and actively roaming his tank. He is a very picky eater, basically only eats when he feels like it, but doesn't starve himself. He is always offered fresh food daily. I feed him fresh greens and veggies, and occasionally Spots Stew chicken, wet canned holistic cat food. He has zero interest in crickets, worms.

Both have dealt with 2 dogs and a cat in the same house and don't seem to bothered much.

I would like to sell everything together. All goes for $500 FIRM. If I have to sell seperate, the blue tongue with his tank and accessories, $175, the large stand with the bearded dragon, the 2 other tanks, and everything else $400. These are fair prices, if you can't afford them, you can't afford to care for these pets. Please do not waste our time offering less. Please message me with any questions and I will get back to you ASAP. I have many other pics I can send you also.

Thanks
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!