Bad Guy Dragons and Tails - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-05-2010, 04:48 PM   #71
Dennis Hultman

Sorry Brenda, first we don't edited or delete BOI posts if they don't violate the site rules. So no, we have no interest in addressing this.

Secondly, the number is a matter of public record. There is nothing private about it. You have used it in multiple places.

You have made it public in association with your business.

Not only that, you have used it here(on this site) in your ads as well.

Quote:
EMAIL: bnc@dragonsandtails.com
CELL: (818)577-7367 call or text.
SITE: www.dragonsandtails.com [YOU can find more pictures on our website if you look at our dragons]
Just like now you are using this phone in your current AD.
Quote:
EMAIL: bnc@dragonsandtails.com
CELL: (661)904-0108 Ask for Brenda. Thankyou! You can text as well.

If you don't want your information posted, I would suggest not posting it yourself.

Old 06-05-2010, 04:57 PM   #72
Matt2979
I may breed boa and ball morphs instead of dragons, but I do have a dragon and I doubt that mine (I currently only have the one) is the only one with a vent NOT on the tail! The only way you can measure any of those dragons at 2-2 1/2 inches from nose to vent is IF their vent was halfway down the tail!!

Old 06-05-2010, 05:02 PM   #73
HecticLifeReptiles
Measurements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
I may breed boa and ball morphs instead of dragons, but I do have a dragon and I doubt that mine (I currently only have the one) is the only one with a vent NOT on the tail! The only way you can measure any of those dragons at 2-2 1/2 inches from nose to vent is IF their vent was halfway down the tail!!
And thats why many measure Nose to Tail and state if there was a tail nip. lol

Old 06-05-2010, 05:22 PM   #74
dragonsandtails
Look I made some irresponsible choices, I havent been breeding for that long. Right now I cant afford to take care of them so Im selling my whole collection so they can get the proper care and attention they deserve. Im not some animal abuser your making me out to be. Im a huge reptile and every single other kind of animal lover.

Old 06-05-2010, 05:31 PM   #75
Sadistic Serpent
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonsandtails View Post
Look I made some irresponsible choices, I havent been breeding for that long. Right now I cant afford to take care of them so Im selling my whole collection so they can get the proper care and attention they deserve. Im not some animal abuser your making me out to be. Im a huge reptile and every single other kind of animal lover.
Well, that's slightly better. You should still apologize to Jessy Jess, and maybe give her a refund.

Old 06-05-2010, 05:34 PM   #76
Rockinar Dragonz
Wow... pictures speak a thousand words sometimes, don't they? This is very sad indeed.

Old 06-05-2010, 05:37 PM   #77
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonsandtails View Post
I find it commendable that you are willing to sell off your entire collection if you can not properly care for it. And it's just lovely that you love animals so much. But NONE of that excuses the way you treated those babies by shipping them so young....and the way you charged an exorbitant amount of money for baby dragons that were too young to ship anyhow.

If you're really the good person you claim to be, then you will refund the FULL price for the animal that died, and a significant portion for the babies that are still alive....and you'd offer up a sincere apology.

Old 06-05-2010, 05:59 PM   #78
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
I find it commendable that you are willing to sell off your entire collection if you can not properly care for it. And it's just lovely that you love animals so much. But NONE of that excuses the way you treated those babies by shipping them so young....and the way you charged an exorbitant amount of money for baby dragons that were too young to ship anyhow.

If you're really the good person you claim to be, then you will refund the FULL price for the animal that died, and a significant portion for the babies that are still alive....and you'd offer up a sincere apology.
Well said.

Old 06-05-2010, 10:44 PM   #79
dragonsandtails
If you guys read the other post I had posted, a pretty decent sized one, i gave her a sincere apology, and once again I am very sorry. Its not just that I cant take care of them, I can afford to feed them but I just dont have time to spend with them anymore like I use to, and its not right. My animals arent just for breeding. I breed dumbo rats as pets too and have to handle them daily so they are sociable, and I cant do both, its very difficult. The dragon was 3 weeks when i shipped and 2 in' snout to vent, I was told by a different breeder I was doing a trade with at a time that this was fine. Things were so crazy because of the runt had a yellow spot, which I have no clue what it is. The baby beardie did not die in a 24 hour time period, and I never agreed to a refund because she never asked BEFORE hand. Thanks all.

Old 06-05-2010, 11:18 PM   #80
LauraB
Quote:
I never agreed to a refund because she never asked BEFORE hand.
She should not HAVE to ask beforehand. YOU know those babies were too young and small to ship, YOU admitted to being irresponsible. YOU have admitted you are just too overwhelmed (?) to care for your animals properly.

Unfortunately, it's also obvious you really don't know how to properly care for and sell your animals if you have to depend upon someone else (the other breeder) to tell you that shipping at 2" STV is fine. It is not.

You get points for admitting to being irresponsible - you lose more points for making excuses, selling weak, tiny hatchlings and not caring about your animals, only the $ you can make off them.
Animals suffer and die because you are overwhelmed and can't do right by them?
You lose. Period.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bearded dragons