Jungle Habitats: Alan Hall, the rest of the story - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2004, 08:05 AM   #71
Casey Hulse
Quote:
Other Fauna members may have been offended, but what's transpired is really only between Rich & Alan.
I was not offended, disgusted is a better word.

I think what Allen Hall did could possibly affect all of us here on fauna. I have been visiting this site for almost 3 years now and if it were to have to shut down because of Allens betrayal, pettiness and greed I would be angry.

Old 08-17-2004, 10:00 AM   #72
ms_terese
Quote:
I think what Allen Hall did could possibly affect all of us here on fauna. I have been visiting this site for almost 3 years now and if it were to have to shut down because of Allens betrayal, pettiness and greed I would be angry.
Valid point, Casey, and one that I had not considered carefully enough.

Old 08-17-2004, 09:39 PM   #73
Lucille
I don't know if this is the place to mention this, but since I do not have a lot of spare change right now to make more than the little donation I did, I have placed an item on the Fauna member to member flea market forum and will donate the proceeds to Fauna. I suggest that if each of y'all take and sell one unneeded item from out of your garage or attic here on the flea market forum and donate the proceeds (Paypal makes it easy) to Fauna, that would be a good way to help Rich (and get a clean garage!)

Old 08-18-2004, 12:07 PM   #74
JungleHabitats
Kim felts and our connection

OK well here is the story with Kim felts

I met her online through fauna about 3 1/2 yrs ago or so not absolutely sure on the dates but it was several yrs back .We started talking on AIM messenger about snakes this that and the other to do with reptiles etc. After about 4-6 months we came to the subject of breeder loans etc and we agreed that kim would send me several snakes to work on breeding she sent 1.1 guyana's to me , 1.1 suri's to me and 1.1 pastels to me . We agreed that what ever bred we would split the litter w me getting top picks of them .Having never bred BCC before itold her i would give it a shot but wasnt going to promise a litter.she sent the snakes outto me and the breeding loan started . this was about the end of the summer of 01 i think. all the snakes came in healthy and only one which she had told me about was "questionable" due to it had a lil meaty tab on the cloaca(sp)i took it to the vet the vet seemed to think it wouldnt hamper breeding so i started the breedings .the guyanas/suris bred some but never did anything the male pastel bred to my large female because we felt a bigger litter wouls come from it .in dec i was out of town and had a roomate living with me we lost power in a ice storm and the snakes were left to make it own there own till i arrived two days later i was very upset cause he didnt even make a ttempt to fire up a heater but i started warming the snakes up the female pastel got a severe RI and died the rest made it through w no problems other then my 10 yr old female which got a RI.I notified Kim what happened and told he i would reimburse her for the loss of the female pastel which was done by sending her a ;arge rack system shipped at MY expense to here so she was reimbursed about 3-4xs the price of the pastel female .March rolled around the litter was born and was a nioce large 42 baby litter i emailed kim and let her know we had babies i made my picks and sent her 25 of the babies for her cut ( this was more then 1/2 due to my work schedule and time available to care for all the babies ) so i packed up her babies and breeders and sent them all back to her. at this time she was living in LA and was having problems with a helper she had weho was giving her a hard time and a ex husband THATS where the Kim HALL came in kim and i are in no way related but we thought it was rather comical that we both had HALL as a last name on two sides of the US. not long after she recieved the animals she told me her place was broke into and many snakes were stolen being her breeders and babies and a pair of GTP adults i was mad that this happened and made some posts as to the breakin and if anyone saw these or knew anything to email or call me . Not long after all this her father who had been ill w cancer passed away so she moved into her moms place in another city in California. after her move we didnt talk alot cause she was dealing with the death and her sick mom .From time to time i would see her on AIM and we would chat as she was doing some remodeling on the places there and was going to keep the snakes she had there .Before the move she had placed a ad to give the snakes to people who would care for them cause her mom was a snake hater and she didnt think she could take them there , Thats when she started fixing the shed up to keep them in and we talked about things she was oing etc a few days after all communication ceased and i didnt see her online for many months . I then saw her SN pop up and messaged her it was from the persons on that end her Brother in law who was working on her PC and that kim had fallen and broke her back/neck in the fall off a ladder . this was before Greg Riso made a post on her on the BOI. a few more months passed with no sight of her then greg posted his post , i posted what i knew of her and that i didnt think Kim would do something like that w/o a good reason . not long after i saw her on again and messaged her to see what was going on as i had always known kim toi be a straight shooter. no response was given and the name signed off .A few weeks later i saw it again and got a response from who was said to be the brother in law again we spoke for about 15 mins or so and he explained that Kim was doing better from her injury but wasnt 100% still and was sleeping. from the talks i had with kim and the talks w this person i came to my conclusion it wasnt Kim from the typing style and words used ( her Brother in law was from Great britian and the words he use were definately different from her words . I emailed Greg riso this or posted cant remeber which but i let him know what i had found he then that day or a few later i think we actually spoke on the phone and he gave me a number he had that i think wes gave him . i called the number twice and got a machine both times , i left name & # and never heard back from her . Greg im sorry i didnt email you with that info but i did have other things going and figured unlessi heard from her emailing you to say well no word wouldnt do you anygood .So to this day i have not KNOWINGLY spoke to Kim felts since after the baby boas were born in march of 2001 and her move to her mothers place .So as for there being any connection between her married name of HALL and my surname of HALL there is only by name sake they are they same nothing more connects us then that so to try to make a connection on that is totally BS IMHOi can see where you might wanna make it look that way to try to bring me into something that i have no dealing with to make it look better but its a dead end i havent had any contact with her SN since i sent you that chat Greg and just so you know if i do see that name pop up again i will PM it and i would still to this day let you know what i could get on info . But other then that i cant help you if i could drive by her house from NC i would cause to this day it still boggles me where she went astray at . Like i told you Greg with a fall and medical conditon and stress i still think that the snakes were moved when kim was in the hospital or incapcitated at somepoint and the snakes were given/sold away w/out her full knowledge . And like i said to you if it were me who broke mt neck/back even my snakes would be the last thing that i would worry about i would worry about getting myself better Now i think if maybe kim did know where they went or didnt i have no clue but can only speculate as to what happened to them . I think that if she did know that the person/s that have them DO know they are yours and could very well be not communicating with her for the fact they knowthe value of the animals they have and dont wanna get off them. i hope you can get them back but all you can do is stay ontop of it .

As to the rest of the thread i have stated the going ons of the email and what was done and has been done i am not going to retype it out if you have questions go back and read what i posted thats what happened plain and simple the things in the email were between 3 people me , randy & davey and davey i have no ill feelings for the email being sent to seamus , seamus i have no ill feelings to you for sending it to rich , and roger jolly i even have no ill feeling to you for posting it .What was said was said what was done was done and i have stated my side of it if that cant answer your questions then i am sorry but i do stand by the fact that there is TWO sides to EVERY story and yes thats is even for webslave and kingsnakes.com i think Rich can speak for this as i did send him some info that was somewhat helpful on the ICANN deal and the start of this all . i had been very spoken on how i felt about it all and the KS / fauna fued ask roger jolly or read his thread on barringer sacred cow and other KS posts i didnt agree with many things on the KS side but when it came down to the nitty gritty atleast on KS you know what will get you booted or posts removed they never hid anything on that aspect that this place was to be a voodoo doll there and would have action taken. what you get is what you see and not everything you see is what you get !

Old 08-18-2004, 01:05 PM   #75
SPJ
Quote:
Before the move she had placed a ad to give the snakes to people who would care for them cause her mom was a snake hater and she didnt think she could take them there ,
I was in contact with Kim regarding taking some snakes when she first figured she needed to find them new homes. She was VERY upset about the whole situation.
Since that time, I have not heard a thing from her. She basically disappeared.
If Alan says he has not heard from her, I can vouch for that because I never heard from her again since that time either.

IMO, I think this thread show go away and let Alan, Rich, and Jeff work out whatever problems there are.

Old 08-18-2004, 02:56 PM   #76
Roger Jolly
Quote:
IMO, I think this thread show go away and let Alan, Rich, and Jeff work out whatever problems there are.
Why??? Isn't the BOI all about this sort of thing???

Alan, I tried to read whatever it is that you wrote in your last reply but have to admit I couldn't follow all of it. Whatever.

In the thread in the hell forum where we crossed blades, my only goal was to try to point out the problem when ethics and greed (or call it "the desire to succeed in business" if you like) come at odds with each other. I never considered you really a bad guy, just someone who has extreme myopia in the issue I was trying to present.

But can you honestly say that the email you sent your buds reflects you in a very kind light??? Why did you send that to them? For their approval? For them to get chuckles over how cool you really are? How smart of a business man you are to turn this windfall that befell you into a "business" bonus for you???

If you had been simply toying with the idea of contacting Jeffie about what you found then I guess we could all say you were just huffing and puffing with no real intent at doing malicious harm. But you didn't do it that way, did you? If Jeffie had immediately said "Sure, Alan, I'll give you anything you want right now, so give me that info." You would have done it, wouldn't you? All for the sake of business??? You would have gladly sent Rich and Fauna down the hopper, and for what?

That is it with you isn't it? It's all about your business and to hell with everything else. Tell me, Alan, why should we all not believe that everything you have said in this thread is nothing more than attempted damage control? Would you lie to protect your business? Would you lie to try to save your business? Do you want me to post a poll so you can see what sort of credibility you still have remaining? Heck, why not do it yourself. It might be interesting.

So why did you want to do something that you hoped would destroy Rich and this site??? I read that thread that was in the hidden forum you spoke of. Big deal. I've had much worse said about me on this site in public by wilomn. That never made me want to go out and attempt to destroy him or anything he has. So either you have a very thin skin or there must be another reason you would do what that pm I got says you wanted to do. If you have that thin of a skin, what in the world would you have plotted to do if Rich or anyone else had actually said something that was seriously bad mouthing you??? Torture? Murder? How are you going to react to people who may post uncomplimentary things about you on the BOI? The same that you wanted to do to Rich and Fauna?

So no, SPJ, I believe this thread is right where it belongs. It is an exposure of the person behind a name and a real good look at how the mind of that person works. A person who some people may be thinking about doing business with that really should know who they are dealing with.

So no, Alan, I don't wish you any harm. I just think you need to grow up some and reassess your values. There is more to life and living than just your business.

Old 08-18-2004, 03:40 PM   #77
JungleHabitats
Roger ....

Quote:
Would you lie to protect your business? Would you lie to try to save your business? Do you want me to post a poll so you can see what sort of credibility you still have remaining? Heck, why not do it yourself. It might be interesting.
First off i DIDNT lie about anything i have no reason to lie its not my style . i guess what the pack of wolves wanted me to do is come here and deny the email ... say it wasnt me who wrote that ... well sorry to let you down by telling the truth shame on me .people wanted answers they got it if they cant make it into what the want it to be about im sorry i cant tell it any easier then that.I could have said ohh no i didnt say that it was added by you davey seamus or joe blow but i didnt i manned upto plate told you all that it was mine and explained it . But since you cant understand it Roger im sorry if there was more to tell i would tell it but i have stated everything in facts about it , it has been stated over by the people i was speaking with at the time and yeah i know what it looks like but when you sit the facts down and look at them the truth is right there in writing of what happend in the email publishing. like i said i have no reason or desire to lie or hide ANYTHING i do . see i will tell you exactly what you dont want to hear the truth if you cant take that and read it and comprehend it then im sorry i dont have time to put it in cliff notes nor do i care to . take the blinders off your head and read it again roger all you need to know was in my post. i didnt deny anything and told you what happened thats all i can do. You can spin it twist it and fabricate it to suit your needs all you choose to but remember when you ASSume anything well you know what that does . so until you know what i do how i do it please dont try to change words around to fit your agenda ok .. the people that know me know those who dont well all i can say is try it you will see what kind of person i REALLY am. i dont hold back what i feel , i dont spare peoples feelings for the sake of making them upset i tell you exactly how i feel if youcant handle that then find someone that will lie to you to make you feel better cause im not the one .

Now if you will excuse me i have work to do
Alan

Old 08-18-2004, 03:48 PM   #78
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally posted by Roger Jolly
In the thread in the hell forum where we crossed blades, my only goal was to try to point out the problem when ethics and greed (or call it "the desire to succeed in business" if you like) come at odds with each other. I never considered you really a bad guy, just someone who has extreme myopia in the issue I was trying to present.

"This is not allowed becase jolly, as a nonreptile keeper knows far more about anything reptile related than anyone else here, up to and including any moral or ethical issues.

And yet he is the BIGGEST troll on fauna."

But can you honestly say that the email you sent your buds reflects you in a very kind light??? Why did you send that to them?

"Why are you so concerned yourself jolly? What's your motivation? You aren't, by chance, perhaps, jussssssssst maybe......trolling, are you?"

But you didn't do it that way, did you? If Jeffie had immediately said "Sure, Alan, I'll give you anything you want right now, so give me that info." You would have done it, wouldn't you? All for the sake of business??? You would have gladly sent Rich and Fauna down the hopper, and for what?

"How is it you know that come right down to it Alan would have sold out Fauna? HOW do you know this jolly? My experiance with people is that almost all of them lie. Almost all of them say things when they are mad that they did NOT mean. Saying I'm going to kick his a$$ next time I see him is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy easier than stepping up and kicking. How do you KNOW jolly, how?"

How are you going to react to people who may post uncomplimentary things about you on the BOI?

"Why do you care jolly, why? Oh, silly me, are you TROLLING again?"

So no, SPJ, I believe this thread is right where it belongs. It is an exposure of the person behind a name and a real good look at how the mind of that person works. A person who some people may be thinking about doing business with that really should know who they are dealing with.

"The glee with which you said you were starting this thread on Alan, back in the thread in hell belies your statement below jolly. You were looking to cause damage, harm, and embarassment to Alan. AND JUST WHO THE HECK ARE you OF ALL PEOPLE TO TELL ALAN TO GROW UP?????? That is hysterical."

So no, Alan, I don't wish you any harm. I just think you need to grow up some and reassess your values. There is more to life and living than just your business.
Yes, Alan is questionable at this moment in time and it's he himself who is responsible for his plight of the moment. I surely hope this is not a trend. I'd like to see one someone straighten out and fly right, maybe he can be the one.

But you jolly, you are just a troll. You contribute nothing.

Why DO you come here?

Old 08-18-2004, 06:02 PM   #79
SpindleHead
Who cares what Roger contributes, that's hardly the point. Alan said it all again right there, those were his words. He wanted to make a buck, if that means sacrificing your relationships with alot of people not to mention your reputation, then so be it. I really don't understand why you are posting at all Alan. Weren't you invited to LEAVE?

Obviously Fauna means nothing to you, and I'd say you mean nothing to fauna.

Old 08-18-2004, 06:13 PM   #80
JungleHabitats
Chris .. with all due respect

Quote:
Alan said it all again right there, those were his words. He wanted to make a buck

yes they were my words and NO iwasnt looking to profit off of anything . So please make sure when you want to chime in you atleast chime in with something that is factual and not what "you think" i meant. Unless you are in my head then assumptions mean nothing .

I was invited to leave but will make the journey when my name isnt in the spotlight as i have every right to defend my name untill such time or unless the webslave so chooses to ban me from correcting and stating the truth . have a good day

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread