Underweight geckos EATING!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-22-2005, 06:26 PM   #1
lilraider
Wink Underweight geckos EATING!!!!

My Gecko that hasnt eatin in so long has now eatin 3 days in a row!!! She first ate a small cricket on the first day on the second day she eat a meal worm and today she ate two meal worms i feed her some baby food and i guess that help her(thanks groovygecko) i really am thankful for everyone who help me out with her and you guys have saved a gecko!!!!!THANK YOU EVERYONE

-John

Old 09-23-2005, 03:21 PM   #2
DiabloBoa
thats great to hear. its great that you found the help you needed to care for her. if it werent for people like Marcia (and just about everyone else here) id be lost on what to do under these special circumstances. good lookin out Dan.

Old 09-23-2005, 03:26 PM   #3
Reptileking636
awesome, congragulations on your baby!

Old 09-23-2005, 06:12 PM   #4
groovygeckos
VERY good to hear John . You still need to get that gecko to the vet though !

Spend a little gecko money even if it means the next gecko will take longer to get . OK ? Its very important that you do that because she is not 100% better yet !

Just because she is doing a little better , she can still be sick or get that way again . And you wouldnt want a new gecko to even possibly get sick from her , so you have to take care of this FIRST buddy .

Old 09-23-2005, 06:30 PM   #5
lilraider
i will do that i really love this gecko she is such a fighter!!!!she is in good hands.

-John

Old 09-23-2005, 09:47 PM   #6
neatochickens27
Chalk another one up for the good guys here at fauna.Best site since sliced bread..Congrats on your gecko's recovery!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!