New Here, soon to be snake owner! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 03-29-2010, 04:10 PM   #1
Dawn Zimmerman
Talking New Here, soon to be snake owner!

Hey all,

I am Dawn from Madison, WI. Have had lizards in the past. Been wanting a snake for years. I am most interested in the pied splotched sinaloan milk snake, but enjoy all kinds of snakes. Very excited as I prepare for and do research on my first snake!

Old 03-29-2010, 04:36 PM   #2
TheFragginDragon
Greetings Dawn, and welcome to Fauna!!

Old 03-29-2010, 04:48 PM   #3
Miss Tuniwha
Welcome Dawn.. I saw you were in chat.. you should speak up while in there :P

Old 03-29-2010, 04:54 PM   #4
Utta
welcome!

Old 03-29-2010, 05:24 PM   #5
joseydiann
Hi there Dawn and welcome. I'm also a new snake owner in fact getting my first ones ever tomorrow, I'm a little nervous but excitied

This place is great, it truly is and there are alot of wonderful people lurking around here that are very kind and helpful, right guys? Anyway I think you'll enjoy your stay.

Amanda

Old 03-29-2010, 05:32 PM   #6
SapphireGemReptiles
Welcome to fauna Dawn hope all goes well feel free to ask if you need any help im sure myself or others will help you to the best of our abilitys.

Old 03-29-2010, 05:56 PM   #7
Dawn Zimmerman
Thanks everyone, I appreciate receiving such a warm welcome! I would love to hear what kind of reptiles you all have...

Amy, thanks for the offer to answer questions... I will definitely take you up on that some time!

Brandi, ...yeah, I clicked on chat for the first time not realizing that I would be deposited immediately into a chat room... then thought I was out of it only to find out later that I had to log out... lol

Amanda, congrats on your soon to be arriving snakes... you must be so excited! What kind of snakes are you getting?

Old 03-29-2010, 07:32 PM   #8
joseydiann
Thanks Dawn, tomorrow I will be betting corns snakes and also a pair of baby Ball Pythons thanks to some great people on here.

So what do you like other than the pied splotched sinaloan milk snake?

Going to get anything else?

Amanda

Old 03-29-2010, 09:52 PM   #9
Laura Fopiano
Welcome to fauna Dawn! I've been keeping boa's and other snakes for years.

Enjoy the site there are a lot of great knowledgeable folks here.

Old 03-29-2010, 10:52 PM   #10
Yaz23
Welcome! You'll LOVE this site! It's a fantastic place to buy, sell, find info, ask questions, and have fun!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!