Bad Guy Eric Musser aka Chaos31 - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-16-2010, 04:25 PM   #41
chaos31
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentsden View Post
Eric you can whine like a little girlie all you want, kick and SHOUT ALL YOU WANT but the proof is what it is.

Your diversions and further lies only proves my point, you're a compulsive liar and sociopath and your BS is easy to read.
Yea steve the Proof is there YOUR A THIEF, SCAMMER,deadbeat and so on
and you try to make your self look right but your not and Jas even told you what you are......... in his email ....

YOUR A JOKE OF A PERSON.....the BOI has things full of you being a bad guy
that you really are!

have a nice day!

Old 07-16-2010, 04:32 PM   #42
chaos31
the only thing i did wrong 1)was doing the breeding loan in the first place.
2) responding to this bs.

its not even worth it!

Old 07-16-2010, 05:11 PM   #43
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos31 View Post
and you try to make your self look right but your not and Jas even told you what you are......... in his email ....

that you really are!

have a nice day!

Thanks for your feedback Eric.

Ii recently bought some animals from Serpents Den and met Steve Markevich (serpents den) personally. Steve is a very down to earth friendly person, and represents his animals well. i went all through his store and looked at all of his animals (lots of them!!) and all the animals were kept nicely and there cages were very clean. the shop was very organized and i was very happy to see how well the animals are being cared for. it took about 7 hours to get to Steve's shop, but it was well worth it. it was a pleasure dealing with Steve, I recommend him highly.

Karl Ramsdell
Maine

I purchased a pair of Leucistic TX Ratsnakes from him and the transaction went super smooth. Packaging was perfect and the animals arrived on time and were in great shape. I would not hesitate to purchase from him again.

I had a great transaction with Steve Markevich and Serpent's Den - I purchased a pair of snakes, and they were excellently packed, with well insulated heat packs still warm when the package arrived. When I unpacked the female I was surprised at her girth, and asked Steve about whether she might be gravid - he said he suspected that she might be, but because he hadn't witnessed any copulations didn't say anything about it in the ad. If she is, what a bonus! And if she isn't, still a great looking animal. Very pleased with Serpent's Den!

Lee McMurtry
CA

I made several purchases from Serpents Den and was always pleased with not only the animals that I purchased but also the overall cleanliness of the shop. It's well worth a drive to visit.

Matt Kotowski
New England

Yet more praises for Steve and Serpents Den. The snakes I got were very nice looking. They were also packed very well. The whole deal was great and went through without a problem. I am sure Steve will be hearing from me in the future!!!Thanks Steve!!

Ken Wares
Michigan

I too recently purchased a pair of Peruvians Boas from Steve and was treated with the utmost understanding and patience. When I received the boas, they were as represented and I was very pleased. The packaging was great too!

I would recommend Serpent's Den to anyone!

Candy Taylor

I have done business in the past with Steve and was always satisfied. He keeps his store cleaner then most people would ever imagine, and his animals are top notch. I wouldnt hesitate doing business with him at anytime.

John Kielbasa
Lakeville Pa

I bought a female neonate albino ball from Steve two weeks ago. Steve was very good in his communications, and the snake was exactly as shown in the pictures in color/size. He is very professional, and is quick in his responses back. I would buy from him again.

Bob Howard
Seattle

I bought a pair of het albinos from his male that throws "axanthic" appearing babies. I got the two axanthic looking siblings to breed them back together and see what is going on with the gene. Both animals eat very well and are checking in at around 500g for '07 babies. I am going to buy another pair or a lone female to add to the project next year. The animals were packed well and in great condition and his communication were great. I would reccommend doing business with Steve anytime you get the chance.

Jody Barnes
Lubbock, TX

I've stopped by Steve's store when I've have the opportunity while visiting family in the Poconos. Every time he and his family have been cleaning. The place was immaculate. He has given me tours of the entire facility, and even let me check out the hots. Even though he knew I wasn't buying at the time due to travel, he still enjoyed talking snakes for hours. He's a good guy with a wealth of knowledge.

Jason Stevens
Denver, CO

I've purchased from Steve Markevich a few times in the past, but I'm not sure if I've ever commented in any of his threads. No time like the present, as they say.

I recently made another purchase from Steve - one that caught me by surprise, as I had been utterly disinterested in this particular morph for many years. I saw the snake in his ad, and knew I wanted it. The short version of the story is that I made Steve aware of my interest, and told him that I was waiting for some funds to show up so I could make the purchase (those funds still haven't arrived, btw ). Steve went out of his way to enable me to not only get this snake, but to have it here more quickly than would have been possible otherwise.
As with the other animals I have gotten from him, this snake is beautiful and problem free. Many thanks, Steve!!

Harald H Moore
Upstate NY

I have bought several snakes from Serpents Den at the local shows. His snakes are always some of the nicest. I would not hesitate to buy from them.

Allan Shultz
PA

I bought a northern diamondback terrapin from him. It's in excellent condition and is already eating out of my hand.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from them.

Jeff Horne
PA

I've dealt with Steve a few times, and have come away more than happy each and every time.

Ken Harbart
Melbourne, FL

His store is about an hour from me and we have stopped their 3 or 4 times. He always has beautiful animals. We met with his wife there and checked out their argentines but none had the personality I wanted. But they were very healthy. I had the pleasure of meeting their breeders and they are gorgeous also. Cages are clean, always water in cages. And they are very upfront and honest about their animals.

Seanna McCarthy

Steve is a great guy and i've known him for quite a long time. I go to his shop often and everything is always in tip top shape and all his animals are very well cared for. Also, I've always been more than happy with every animal I've ever gotten from him (quite a few) and he always has time to chat about new projects or show me some of his prize ball pythons. Thumbs up Steve!

Diana Mason
Northeast, PA

I purchased a very nice Bredls python from Steve, it was shipped properly and was in perfect condition when it arrived. I would recommend the Serpents Den to anyone considering buying from them.

Jim Elliott
Florida

I picked up a beautiful little Savu python from Serpent's Den, and I am very happy with her.

Clara Turnbull-Murphy
Washington

I just received a beautiful pair of Dumeril Boas from Steve and Becky at Serpent's Den. They are alert and curious. They were warm (hey, they made it to Minnepolis without a hitch) and well-packed. I will surely recommend Serpent's Den to everyone. Steve is more than willing to help out and answer all kinds of questions. A-OK in my book.

Karen M. Odden
Minneapolis, MN

I've bought snakes from Steve 2 times and they were very honestly represented (and no mites!) I've seen him set up at local shows and everything he had looked great. I don't buy from too many people but I would not hesitate to buy from Steve.

Mark Kennedy

Old 07-16-2010, 05:15 PM   #44
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos31 View Post

that you really are!

have a nice day!
Jas also was embarrassed that he accused Steve of this BS.

Old 09-09-2010, 06:17 PM   #45
SERPENTS DEN
Wow, doing a search for Pieds look what I stumbled on at ball-pythons.net that Eric Musser posted on7/17/08

http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showt...highlight=Pied

Not only did he spread lies about me, he also posted this ad laced in 100% BS almost immediately after I gave him his un-proven Pied back and states the male sired 3 clutches for him that year and that little female (less than 1000 grams) laid eggs....WOW

And he's a member at the Bush League Breeder Club, what a joker!

Old 09-30-2010, 04:25 AM   #46
Jeremy_78
Hey Mods,

Is there any way I can get this revoked seeing as it all came from the same person? By the way Steve, prime example of why you should grow up.

Old 09-30-2010, 07:02 AM   #47
Earthworks
NOT true, i bred a pied to my mojave this year and got hypo potion pieds! ok not really just sticking to your pathological liar theme lol

WOWlol you 2 really do #$%#% and whine like little girls though ! its like you both were out to screw each other from the beginning almost, i do tend to lean towards the steves side though based on what hes posted however i do think it would be relivant that he address the issue of why he got 0 offspring from the loan, what was the males age/weight ect...did he breed/produce the following year? would be helpful info. in all honesty i dont think either of you are doing wonders for yourselves going back and forth on here, just looks like a nasty business agreement gone very wrong and is rather offputting.

no breeder loans for me thankyou!!! but wait...on a side note if anyone wants to loan me a tristripe male this year ill split the offspring 75-25! lol :P.

Old 09-30-2010, 07:12 AM   #48
Earthworks
btw

so yeah explain the no offspring from the pied thing and your pretty much in the lead...

by the way Steve i bet you did one of these..."oh a clutch of 6? i wonder if itl strangely be all normals..."..."oh all normals? how supprising" haha the whole breeder loan thing is pretty disfunctional imo, relies too much on trust and ethics that are sadly lacking in this and almost any hobby/bizz these days

not trying to throw fuel on your fire you have quite an impressive blaze going between the 2 of you on your own

ah $## one more thing, Steve i bet you were pissed buttttt you seem to be the sliiiightly more level headed of the 2 of you so ill advise you on this...try not to resort to profanity and accusations too much in your communications, like you said if your proof holds up it holds up, having such things in it takes away from its maturity/seriousness and validity in my eyes.

im only ranting endlessly because im a hopeless insomniac

Old 09-30-2010, 07:15 AM   #49
Jeremy_78
Bad choice bro. Although I compltely agree with you, be prepared for multiple negative karmas lol. He'll pull a Hissy fit on you too lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthworks View Post
NOT true, i bred a pied to my mojave this year and got hypo potion pieds! ok not really just sticking to your pathological liar theme lol

WOWlol you 2 really do #$%#% and whine like little girls though ! its like you both were out to screw each other from the beginning almost, i do tend to lean towards the steves side though based on what hes posted however i do think it would be relivant that he address the issue of why he got 0 offspring from the loan, what was the males age/weight ect...did he breed/produce the following year? would be helpful info. in all honesty i dont think either of you are doing wonders for yourselves going back and forth on here, just looks like a nasty business agreement gone very wrong and is rather offputting.

no breeder loans for me thankyou!!! but wait...on a side note if anyone wants to loan me a tristripe male this year ill split the offspring 75-25! lol :P.

Old 09-30-2010, 08:26 AM   #50
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy_78 View Post
Hey Mods,

Is there any way I can get this revoked seeing as it all came from the same person? By the way Steve, prime example of why you should grow up.

Jeremy, First of all you should get your facts straight. Maybe if you participated in the thread in a respectable way you wouldn't have received any negative karma.

By the way I did not leave you 3 negative karma in your 2 idiotic post

Ryan everything is already covered in the thread so read it though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
chaos, chaos31, eric musser, musser reptiles pa, voodoobps