Wendy Griffin- HORRIBLE WOMAN! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-25-2004, 08:10 PM   #81
critical bill
Liar?

I think its a little premature to say she lied and insinuate she is a liar. None of us was privy to the actual conversation by both parties with respect to the care he requested and what she offered.

And FYI, if Wendy did in fact have this beardie conditioned to the "pool" as she stated, its wuite possible this animal died from dehydration. Which I may add may also be the reason he looks emaciated to a certain extent.

I hope I was able to give you a little more insight as TO the possibilities than your simply splurting out LIAR...blah blah blah.

Quote:
Originally posted by Bringerofdoom
wendy nice lie, beardies wont starve to death in 4 days, most beardies upon aquisition will not eat for a week and thats normal.

Old 10-25-2004, 08:13 PM   #82
critical bill
The dragon looks...

Dehydrated. Thats my opinion.

Quote:
i also agree with tokay dude. this dragon looks STARVED,

Old 10-25-2004, 08:18 PM   #83
TheVipersHouse
well

your porbably right but the probelm is that if it was dehydration that killed it then Wendy is to blame cause that pic of hers of what it looked like before she sent it says loud and clear it was either SICK,DEHYDRATED,STARVED or all 3 .. so it is in fact that the problem accured before it was shipped ..and all the proof you need is to look at her picture she posted of what it looked like before it was sent to Dan .. the bearded she sent was deffinitly 1 that should have been nursed back to health before being sent anywhere ..

Old 10-25-2004, 08:21 PM   #84
Bringerofdoom
billy billy bill. you need not to adress me anymore.
the picture she claims is so healthy is not, its a fact. if you werent so focused on getting me kicked from fauna you would read where several breeders have also agreed with my comments. might i add wendy doesnt appear to be a breeder rather than a cruel negecltfull person.

Bill i know you came here just to attack me, cause she helped you attack me on another thread. i didnt come here for yours or hers flamewars. a million people can tell that beardie is neglected before he even got it. she figured, cause she pawned it off on a minor she could have her say that he killed it.

i will let her "proof" of a healthy beardie speak for itself.

you dont know jack about beardies bill, face it. now dont go turning this into thread another flamewar against me, like usual.

Old 10-25-2004, 08:28 PM   #85
heatherlee2112
If anybody wants, I'd be more than happy to take some photos from each party, number the bands on the tails so that they correspond, and point out certain spots where it can be proven that this is the same specimen...no altering of photos; just labeling. If you look closely, this is the same animal. Color should not play a factor, as the lighting was obviously somewhat off in the spoon picture.

Not taking sides, just want to confirm something...

Old 10-25-2004, 08:36 PM   #86
critical bill
Yeah...

Dehydration will tend to make an animal look this way.

Quote:
i also agree with tokay dude. this dragon looks STARVED, undersized and everything else. i thought i was looking at a young beardie, but thats not looking right to me not that you said the age.

anyone know how big it is? a beardie of that age should be 18+ inches. the pics of it being dead on a paper towel suggest its horribly undersized.

Old 10-25-2004, 08:46 PM   #87
repfriend
ok then...

in your expert opinion "what" made the animal look so terrible in Wendys pics, when it is still alive?

Or do you think it looks like a big (haha) healthy (sure) happy (no comment) dragon, like she claims, in HER picture?

When I saw "her" picture, I didn't even think that was a bearded dragon. I know there are similar looking lizards, that are grey and slimmer and just look different.

I thought thats what I was looking at. If that was a sub-adult bearded dragon then it was neither big nor happy and DEF> NOT HEALTHY!!!!!!!!

Such a poor animal should have never been sent out to anyone, minor or not. Its a shame!!! Who knows what this Dragon was suffering from, her disregard for it and continued BS about it, is just mindboggling!!

Old 10-25-2004, 09:26 PM   #88
critical bill
Re: ok then...

Hey sweetie relax, I never said I was an expert. I said in my opinion it looked as if the animal was dehydrated. I have seen dehydrated animals before as I am sure you have.

I would like to look further into the posts to see if a weight prior to shipping was given and what the weight was at the time of death. Water would certainly make up a good percentage of total body weight. From that I think we can make our own judgements as to what may have caused the animal to die.

Peace-

Chuck

Quote:
Originally posted by repfriend
in your expert opinion "what" made the animal look so terrible in Wendys pics, when it is still alive?

Or do you think it looks like a big (haha) healthy (sure) happy (no comment) dragon, like she claims, in HER picture?

When I saw "her" picture, I didn't even think that was a bearded dragon. I know there are similar looking lizards, that are grey and slimmer and just look different.

I thought thats what I was looking at. If that was a sub-adult bearded dragon then it was neither big nor happy and DEF> NOT HEALTHY!!!!!!!!

Such a poor animal should have never been sent out to anyone, minor or not. Its a shame!!! Who knows what this Dragon was suffering from, her disregard for it and continued BS about it, is just mindboggling!!

Old 10-25-2004, 09:42 PM   #89
critical bill
Cant I post my opinion?

I'm not attacking anyone and I havent taken sides on the issue.

I can repeat what I said if you did not comprehend it the first time.

It appears the animal was dehydrated. I did not say if it started out that way from Wendy's neglect or Daves. I only stated what it appeared to look like in the photo of it laying thier dead and flipped over.

So where do you see this as an attack on you? Must everyone draw thier opinions out in BLOCK letters so you can understand what they mean?

You seem pretty determined to declare her a bad person to deal with and I simply think that a lot of contributing factors may have resulted in the death. I would like to explore them and give both sides the benefit of the doubt before I draw my own conclusion.

Is that ok with you? I wont be offending you to post my own opinion and conclusion? I think by participating in this thread I will learn alot about dragons and both parties in general.

Why would you seek to turn this into something other than an educational experience for me by stating "I dont know jack about beardies"? I dont. I am a snake guy and thats why I am here.
Do you have something against people learning too?

You sure are an angry person Mike. I hope one day you can get that under control.

Peace-
Chuck

Quote:
billy billy bill. you need not to adress me anymore.
the picture she claims is so healthy is not, its a fact. if you werent so focused on getting me kicked from fauna you would read where several breeders have also agreed with my comments. might i add wendy doesnt appear to be a breeder rather than a cruel negecltfull person.

Bill i know you came here just to attack me, cause she helped you attack me on another thread. i didnt come here for yours or hers flamewars. a million people can tell that beardie is neglected before he even got it. she figured, cause she pawned it off on a minor she could have her say that he killed it.

i will let her "proof" of a healthy beardie speak for itself.

you dont know jack about beardies bill, face it. now dont go turning this into thread another flamewar against me, like usual.

Old 10-25-2004, 09:54 PM   #90
GinoInDaBronx
another new scammer...

wendy, your actions on here are really sad. But the way that you treated that dragon was criminal!

So, you have 8 inch spoons, do you? Do you want us to believe that all normal spoons are that size? Who are you trying to kid? They are 6.5 inches at the very best!

Your little friend stacy is a day late and a dollar short. We have already proven that Dan 's photos was of the same animal. That was a nice try, though. I guess that if you tell a lie often enough, someone will eventually buy it.

wendy, can you account for your shipping practices? You sent a beardie to NYC, in October, and used no heat pack? Did you provide him with any heat while he was in your care? It looks as though he has never seen UVB at all.

wendy, you are yet another disgrace to herpetoculture. In fact, your actions remind of the infamous sal tornambene (he is single now-you should call him). he keeps his animals in a storage shed and never feeds them. i think that you did that to tis beardie. Does the few bucks that you saved make you feel like a big hero?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!