Good Guy Adam Chelsea Reptiles reptimalsss@yahoo.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-02-2009, 12:20 PM   #1
Wobbilly5
Talking Adam Chelsea Reptiles reptimalsss@yahoo.com

I figured i would take a minute and post something about Adam Chelsea.

What an awesome guy to deal with! I bought an 09 female spider ball from him. He gave me a great price and shipped immediately! He sent me a beautiful bright and healthy snake. I am very satisfied with this business deal.

Don't hesitate to buy from Adam. The thing I am most satisfied with overall was his communication with me throughout the short transaction. He responded quickly to any questions I had and always seemed to have my best interests in mind.

I will definitely be doing business with Adam again soon!

Thanks Adam

Old 12-02-2009, 12:24 PM   #2
Riyo
Adam is a great guy with great animals, I highly recommend him as well. I bought an Albino female Kenyan Sand Boa from him in July and she's awesome.

Old 12-04-2009, 10:01 PM   #3
Jonas@Balls2TheWall
Adam is defineltey awesome to deal with. I bought one of the most beautiful female lesser BP's I have ever seen off of him and his prices are very reasonable. I would definetley recomend him to anyone looking for an honest breeder.

Old 03-13-2011, 09:37 PM   #4
Shieny
Adam is a wonderful guy! I bought a pair of coastal carpets from him in January at the Atlanta show. He is really fun to converse with and is very honest about his reptiles. Today, I just bought a jungle and jaguar pair and they are amazing! I would never hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Old 03-13-2011, 11:36 PM   #5
s4sainz
I have seen adams adds for some time, and liked what i saw so i recently made a purchase off Adam. bought a few boas, n culdnt be any happier with the quality of the animals. It was a very smooth transaction, i would recommend making a purchase with him. He also gave me a nice price break on multiple animals, and were shipped n packed properly.

Old 03-14-2011, 09:35 AM   #6
mxracer4life
Would this happen to be Adam Chesla? Or someone different?

Old 03-14-2011, 09:49 AM   #7
Jonas@Balls2TheWall
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxracer4life View Post
Would this happen to be Adam Chesla? Or someone different?
The e-mail address belongs to Adam Chesla looks like the name was mispelled though. Would be nice if one of the mods could edit his name in the title.

Old 03-14-2011, 09:51 AM   #8
mxracer4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by jball1125 View Post
The e-mail address belongs to Adam Chesla looks like the name was mispelled though. Would be nice if one of the mods could edit his name in the title.
I agree, but not sure if they can. I am in the process of a transaction and so far Adam has been great.

Old 03-17-2011, 05:07 PM   #9
mxracer4life
Of course the transaction went great! Adam delivered exactly what he had promised. I would definately recommend him!

Old 07-10-2012, 12:08 PM   #10
AHOOD
I got a pinstripe from him a few years back. He was very helpful with answering any questions I had. Great person to deal with.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!