For Sale CB Mossy Frogs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 05-13-2016, 12:25 AM   #1
Patrick Nabors
CB Mossy Frogs

I've got a nice selection of CB Mossy frogs! These are awesome frogs, easy to care for and incredible to look at! These frogs are semi aquatic and live for many years with simple care!
I've got juveniles from $40 up to $70,and larger frogs as well! See my website, here, Saurian.net There are multiple caresheets on the site, let me know if you have any issues finding them, or have any questions!
Saurian Enterprises has been in business since the mid nineties, and we have bred and sold a wide variety of frogs, geckos and other reptiles over that time. We have a great reputation, just ask around!
We accept Mastercard, Visa and Discover, and we also accept Paypal! Shipping is done via Fed Ex Priority Overnight. The charge for this is $40.
Live arrival is guaranteed, regardless of shipper errors, we guarantee your animals to be alive and in good health on arrival. Why buy frogs from a vendor that won’t guarantee live arrival if the shipping company has a problem? For more on our policies, terms and conditions, click the following link. http://www.saurian.net/How-We-Ship.html
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-19-2016, 06:30 PM   #2
dinodaddy
hello! I'm looking for 3-6 frogs, in need of females. I have kept and bred this species before only produced a couple froglets before I sold off the trio and wished I never would have sold them off. but now I'm in a permanent living situation and would love to get a nice group back together. and for some reason the link did not work for me?!?

Old 05-19-2016, 06:51 PM   #3
Patrick Nabors
Hey, sorry about that link...I am not sure what the issue is, but here it is again-
http://saurian.net/Available-Frogs/?page=2
This link takes you to the for sale listings, there is another link, for the caresheets and information on these frogs, it is here-
http://saurian.net/frog_viet_mossyfrog.html
If these still dont work, you can email me at Patrick at Saurian.net and I'll send them to you by email, or you can just browse on the site, most of these are easy enough to find on the site!
You are also welcome to call me, the number is 636 675 4292.
thanks!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!