Bad Guy REPTI RACKS - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-08-2010, 12:26 AM   #41
repti-racks
Quote:
Originally Posted by gshearman View Post
and you want to point out mistakes McNeeley is the name
The person and e-mail we have been talking with says McAlpin not McNeeley
To: sales@repti-racks.com
Sent: Fri, September 10, 2010 10:49:53 PM
Subject: cages

Old 11-08-2010, 12:29 AM   #42
gshearman
she is my cousin i live here in the house and she is upset and tired of dealing with you i breed and sell reptiles have for over fifteen years and just so you know im not the only in this business that has seen these cages and non of us will refer u to anyone
wow eric must have told you my name we all use these cages yes pam paid for the cages where we all supposed to bring you money lol why are you trying to change the subject to somthing that doesnt have any thing to do with the quality of the cages

Old 11-08-2010, 12:29 AM   #43
blueangel817
ive emailed you for months trying to get you to fix this problem now i have another problem when these are the only cages i have had problems with and the other cages i bought used and have never had any problems i buy yours new and they are problem after problem so far and every time i said anything it was always our fault some how

Old 11-08-2010, 12:29 AM   #44
repti-racks
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangel817 View Post
here is one of the door he fixed today and the other doors he replaced
You requested if you can have the doors we replaced today which was 2 of them as you asked for when you dropped them off and showed us which 2 doors.You wanted to use the cracked doors on another cage. ??

Old 11-08-2010, 12:30 AM   #45
blueangel817
i cant change my last name on my yahoo email that is my maiden name my married name is McNeeley

Old 11-08-2010, 12:33 AM   #46
repti-racks
Quote:
Originally Posted by gshearman View Post
she is my cousin i live here in the house and she is upset and tired of dealing with you i breed and sell reptiles have for over fifteen years and just so you know im not the only in this business that has seen these cages and non of us will refer u to anyone
wow eric must have told you my name we all use these cages yes pam paid for the cages where we all supposed to bring you money lol why are you trying to change the subject to somthing that doesnt have any thing to do with the quality of the cages
She didn't seem upset today as she was very nice and thankful for me taking care of this for her.Why do you keep saying quaility of the cages you had rusted nuts and 2 cracked doors.

Old 11-08-2010, 12:37 AM   #47
gshearman
as i have stated before we forgot to REMIND YOU about the other door u mean to tell me you didnt over look the cages you built after all this come on dude any one would have looked over it she was happy that after 6 months you might do somthing until she got them home noticed the door wouldnt close and that the other cracked door never got fixed and bottom line is we paid almost 1600 dollars for these cages there shouldnt have been any of these problems and it shouldnt have taken six months to get anything done about it that is the bottom line

Old 11-08-2010, 12:39 AM   #48
gshearman
and yes we kept the cracked doors so we could show other people the problems we have had with repti racks

Old 11-08-2010, 12:41 AM   #49
gshearman
and to your comment our names have nothing to do with your product its just a way to try to get people to over look the point

Old 11-08-2010, 12:41 AM   #50
repti-racks
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangel817 View Post
ive emailed you for months trying to get you to fix this problem now i have another problem when these are the only cages i have had problems with and the other cages i bought used and have never had any problems i buy yours new and they are problem after problem so far and every time i said anything it was always our fault some how
i really cant see how you have a door problem now.They were opened and closed to show you and who ever the guy was you brought with you. Everything was just fine when you picked them back up and they were stacked onto each other.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!