High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 60 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-22-2007, 09:39 AM   #591
Chameleon Company
Google Earth is notorious for being several properties, if not a full 1/4 mile, off with their photos.

Old 01-22-2007, 10:01 AM   #592
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
Google Earth is notorious for being several properties, if not a full 1/4 mile, off with their photos.
Google - yes

Assessors Office - Rarely ever wrong

Griz

Old 01-22-2007, 10:22 AM   #593
Dave Lawson
Iknow that they can be wrongbut I tried I never tried the assors office.

Dan, this maybe spliting hairs but first HEH had a home and to seperate buildings now they (at least 1 ) is a trailer? most people call a building a building and a trailer a trailer. You never said anything of a trailer until now, why? as far as ips go, I can have mine say I am in Texas while I an in Florida ip address for dial-up are a blue harring, they mean nothing. So will you be willing to show your drivers licence?

Old 01-22-2007, 10:32 AM   #594
HerpVenue
[quote=fuscusking13]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuscusking13
As I said before I am done with argueing in this thread, as it is negative, and it is not doing good for anyone involved. Everyone have a great Monday, Dan M.
Funny, you participated in another thread where you said the person not responding definately makes him look guilty.

But in this thread it is quite the opposite.

In the other thread you participated.

In this thread, it is too negative for you.

It is too negative for you because in your subconscience you realize you made a mistake

Too negative for you? but you want to go back to some bar where some guy was hitting some woman?

I see through you like a book. When someone finally has CONCRETE proof.... you are going to come back saying.... I KNEW IT....or you will continue to be in denial. THAT is your character.

Old 01-22-2007, 10:57 AM   #595
frankykeno
I know someone referred earlier to posts/threads at BPNet concerning High End Herps and this David Beauchemin person. Just to clarify since I cannot post direct links here is what concerned many members there. It started with this picture posted at BPNet. I have hosted it off photobucket so it's not linked directly back to BPNet as well as quoted David Beauchemin's own words describing this photo (which was posted on 12-13-06, the photo is marked as being taken 12-06-06).

Comment with the above picture:

Here's one of our big girls. She's over 20 feet and over 225 pounds. She eats 60 pound pigs like many of our giants.

Enjoy!

There were a number of concerns expressed to this gentleman (and yes I use the term loosely) about the size of the enclosure, the bloated condition of the snake, possibilities that it might be unhealthy, obese or overfed, etc. One member there made the following comment which is obviously said tongue in cheek.....

How many retic enclosures can I fit in a single-wide trailer?

edit: sorry, couldn't resist...

Obviously HEH doesn't get sarcasm as their response followed....

Thanks for the compliments and comments guys. Yes, I read all the threads in all the forums pertaining to us. I respect and welcome all opinions be they pro-High End Herps or otherwise.

To the guy with a single wide trailer: You might be surprised at just how many giant snakes you can fit in even the floor space that one average-sized couch takes up. With an 8 by 3 foot floor space and with 5 cages high at a 16 inch height average you can fit 5 large female breeders in the space that an ordinary couch takes up. Males are generally smaller (12 to 14 foot range) and thinner and don't require quite as much space. 4x2 and 5x2.5 cages suffice for them nicely.

David Beauchemin
High End Herps Inc
http://www.HighEndHerps.com/
(318)335-3673

Quite honestly I don't know squat about giants, don't know if this David is really Damon or much of anything about HEH. I do feel however that there's been a lot of smoke and that generally means a fire big or small somewhere along the line. I do know that HEH made no friends at BPNet with their attitude when real concerns were expressed about the condition of the snake pictured, their policy to sell giants to people perhaps unable to afford to feed them or properly house them and their general dismissive attitude when straight forward questions were honestly asked. Encouraging people to stack giant snakes like cordwood in a single wide trailer (gee let's rip out the couch dear and stack snakes there...the kids can sit on the floor to watch tv???) is to me just crazy and not the mark of a responsible breeder.

There is another thread he started that he named Albino Hybrid Rock/Burmese Het Green, Het Granite, Het Labyrinth *Pics* Unfortunately when I check just now none of the three pics featured in that thread are showing up now (originally they were posted in a thread he started 07-25-06).

Old 01-22-2007, 11:09 AM   #596
Wraith
Quote:
I was at the oakdale location and there are two buildings and they are not attached(one that was snakes, and the trailer where he was breeding rodents/rabbits, and whatever else. I know nothing about google earth or how often it is updated, but the house I live at has a newer garage(2 years old) that as of two weeks ago did not show up, and I havent been back to google earth since, so it is possible perhaps that it isnt updated very often.
Google earth is probably not updated very often, but I guarantee you that the tax assessor office is inclined to update their records quite frequently. They are very motivated to do so. More buildings on a property = more money in taxes for them. The google earth search was doing nothing more than attempting to re-affirm the notion in that there appears to be only 1 trailer on the property in addition to the tax info. You say there are multiple buildings on the property... other sources say otherwise.

Adrian

Old 01-22-2007, 11:16 AM   #597
GinoInDaBronx
dan magano

Why is that then the heat gets turned (way) up, these fools always run-away? he will come back-we all know it. Then that will be another lie.

I think that Dave Lawson might be on to something with regard to the outbuildings not being on Google Earth. dan, in his last (and final-laugh!) post just said that the trailer was for the feeders.

dan, then were does tawni live? Your story changes about as much as damon's does...

Old 01-22-2007, 02:21 PM   #598
Keith Northrop
Talking Fyi......

Google Earth.....Accurate as the date of the photo(Most important)
My place still doesn't show a car that's been there 2-3 yrs? And the Neighbors old fence.......still there........I can't find a date for the photo....Real Time satellite photo would cost to access.....Tax accessor records old photo...........

Old 01-22-2007, 02:33 PM   #599
Vitalisse
Quote:
I will not be discredited over speculation, if you do not know, do not assume that you do.
You discredited yourself with your statements comparing doctoring pictures to a girl wearing a bit of eyeshadow.

I don't think ANYONE (yourself included) truly believes that Damon/David is a good guy at this point. I know I would NEVER deal with you based on what you have written in this thread and it wouldn't surprise me at all if several others felt the same way.

I know that you are not David. I know that you are stuck up his butt because of your snakes. I understand that, but just realize that you are tarnishing your name by publicly defending someone of Damon's 'caliber.'

Old 01-22-2007, 03:45 PM   #600
Griz
Only 4 posts and here she is calling people to the mat. Good post Alicia!

Griz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart