is usark over stepping its rights by proposing rules for states without asking us - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 11-28-2011, 03:42 PM   #211
AbsoluteApril
Rodney... reposting the statements that earned you an infraction is not a good move. Please refrain. Also discussing your ban (for accumulated points, not just that one statement) is not relevant to this thread. Let's keep it on topic. Also - any kind of NAME CALLING is not welcome on this site.
thank you
-April

Old 11-28-2011, 04:52 PM   #212
rodneynboalich
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
Rodney... reposting the statements that earned you an infraction is not a good move. Please refrain. Also discussing your ban (for accumulated points, not just that one statement) is not relevant to this thread. Let's keep it on topic. Also - any kind of NAME CALLING is not welcome on this site.
thank you
-April
hey genius. i didnt bring it up someone else did and i only commented on it because it was brought up and what i posted wasnt my original post with the swear words, its a repost without them. so if you have a problem with it take it up with the person that brought it up.

Old 11-28-2011, 05:20 PM   #213
rodneynboalich
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneynboalich View Post
hey genius. i didnt bring it up someone else did and i only commented on it because it was brought up and what i posted wasnt my original post with the swear words, its a repost without them. so if you have a problem with it take it up with the person that brought it up.
i would like to know why you have only addressed me on this issues when theres other people are posting things from other threads and all im doing is replying to them

Old 11-28-2011, 05:21 PM   #214
rodneynboalich
Quote:
thank you
-April
come on i can see your viewing this thread

Old 11-28-2011, 05:24 PM   #215
rodneynboalich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Rodney this thread is like an endless loop, people tell you what they think of some of your issues such as this one:

And then sure enough a few pages later you are again asking people to address the issues.
here April. this is an unnecessary post. did you want to address it

Old 11-28-2011, 05:24 PM   #216
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
i didnt bring it up someone else did.
actually you originally brought it up in your post #126 in this thread. Also my comment about keeping this on topic was directed at all parties discussing it, not just yourself, sorry if that was not clear.

Quote:
hey genius.
I do not appreciate your snark, but thank you, my momma always said I was smart.

If you wish to further discuss, we can go to PMs as it really has nothing to do with the purpose of this thread.

Old 11-28-2011, 05:33 PM   #217
rodneynboalich
Quote:
actually you originally brought it up in your post #126 in this thread. Also my comment about keeping this on topic was directed at all parties discussing it, not just yourself, sorry if that was not clear.

I do not appreciate your snark, but thank you, my momma always said I was smart.

If you wish to further discuss, we can go to PMs as it really has nothing to do with the purpose of this thread.
then why didnt you say something 100 post ago. your a liar. you were referring to post 202 thats thats why you said about its a bad idea to repost the post that got me ban

Old 11-28-2011, 05:40 PM   #218
Lucille
Rodney, you seem intent on offending everyone today. Not a good way to build political consensus in the reptile world. What are you trying to gain here?

Old 11-28-2011, 05:55 PM   #219
rodneynboalich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Rodney, you seem intent on offending everyone today. Not a good way to build political consensus in the reptile world. What are you trying to gain here?
and everyone on here seem intent on not discussing the topic of this thread or any of the question ive posed. so just in case your interested here they are again unless you would rather keep posting things from other threads

so why are bmp's good

what will they bring about

what problems will they resolve

and most importantly what new problems could they bring about.

please refrain for hypotheticals and claims that have no empirical data to back them.

Old 11-28-2011, 06:00 PM   #220
Lucille
Quote:
and everyone on here seem intent on not discussing the topic of this thread or any of the question ive posed. so just in case your interested here they are again unless you would rather keep posting things from other threads

so why are bmp's good

what will they bring about

what problems will they resolve

and most importantly what new problems could they bring about.

please refrain for hypotheticals and claims that have no empirical data to back them.
Sorry, you are simply not going to control this thread after being insulting and demeaning to our site membership and mods.

Especially since you have been asked questions and failed to respond. I do not know what you goal is, but I know that it is not to build agreement.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!