RUMOR???? Is Allen Belcher and Michael Cole Business Partners Or merging??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-13-2007, 09:27 PM   #1
supersnakes
Question RUMOR???? Is Allen Belcher and Michael Cole Business Partners Or merging???

I just want to know. I overheard Allen Belcher saying that he and his business partner Mike Cole from Ball Pythons South were getting in 30000 ball pythons in. Do they import together????? I dont know if Mike Cole is aware of his new business partner????? Do you guys know anything about this business merge?????
Bill

Old 05-13-2007, 10:00 PM   #2
Rainbowboaman
You over heard it today & had to come here sign up for fauna on same day. I smell a rat!

Old 05-13-2007, 10:41 PM   #3
critical bill
If you overheard the guy saying it you must have been within distance to walk up to him and ask him. Maybe they just went partners on an order. Maybe he was implying Mike is his life partner. Who knows? But the fact is....you sure were close enough to clarify what you overheard. So WTF are you wasting bandwidth and asking all of us for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersnakes
I just want to know. I overheard Allen Belcher saying that he and his business partner Mike Cole from Ball Pythons South were getting in 30000 ball pythons in. Do they import together????? I dont know if Mike Cole is aware of his new business partner????? Do you guys know anything about this business merge?????
Bill

Old 05-13-2007, 11:03 PM   #4
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowboaman
You over heard it today & had to come here sign up for fauna on same day. I smell a rat!
It tends to pique my curiosity when things such as this happen. Now, it could be said that the fact that "dukemasters" shares the same ip address as "supersnakes" is but a mere coincidence. However, the odds of a coincidence increase exponentially when you take into consideration the time frame in which the posts from both accounts were made along with the fact that Belcher is the one and only topic at hand for both accounts.

Old 05-13-2007, 11:20 PM   #5
CurtisF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Harbart
It tends to pique my curiosity when things such as this happen. Now, it could be said that the fact that "dukemasters" shares the same ip address as "supersnakes" is but a mere coincidence. However, the odds of a coincidence increase exponentially when you take into consideration the time frame in which the posts from both accounts were made along with the fact that Belcher is the one and only topic at hand for both accounts.

Old 05-13-2007, 11:22 PM   #6
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Harbart
Now, it could be said that the fact that "dukemasters" shares the same ip address as "supersnakes" is but a mere coincidence. However, the odds of a coincidence increase exponentially when you take into consideration the time frame in which the posts from both accounts were made along with the fact that Belcher is the one and only topic at hand for both accounts.
Very odd.... Gotta love the whole show ip feature in VB

Old 05-13-2007, 11:24 PM   #7
SPJ
Simple.
I'll call Mike on his cell tomorrow and ask him straight out if he is partnering with Big Daddy's.
The only one I know he partnered with to bring in BP's was Neil Golli.

Old 05-13-2007, 11:28 PM   #8
brucestephenson
I have seen Mike Cole for years at shows. I have always heard he is a good guy, very legitimate. Seems very nice too. Is this other guy an asshole or something? Please explain.

Old 05-13-2007, 11:30 PM   #9
Junkyard
I have heard that Allen was getting BPs from Mike, not that they were partners. Though it seems Bill may not be back, he may have gotten information crossed. We all know how enjoyable gossip is though.

Old 05-13-2007, 11:42 PM   #10
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucestephenson
I have seen Mike Cole for years at shows. I have always heard he is a good guy, very legitimate. Seems very nice too. Is this other guy an asshole or something? Please explain.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=allen+belcher

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=allen+belcher

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!