For Sale Pair Of Gastropholis Prasina (Green Keel-Bellied Lizard) With Cage - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 04-29-2024, 02:27 PM   #1
VeroKarl
Pair Of Gastropholis Prasina (Green Keel-Bellied Lizard) With Cage

This is a pair I have had for about a year (the female is blue and the male is green), when I purchased them at about 10 months old. They come with an enclosure (36 inch tall Exo Terra), as shown in the post, containing all the needed materials. These are a display animal in a classroom and must be picked up at the school. They feed on dusted crickets, superworms, and roaches. $500 for the pair and the cage (PayPal or cash) or $300 for just the lizards, pick up in Vero Beach only. The pair are captive-bred. Contact directly at kleonhardt@steds.org.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-01-2024, 07:16 PM   #2
Varanexan
Hope you find a great home for the pair, but it serves to mention there are no "phases". There is carotenoid deficient and not carotenoid deficient. This species should be bright yellow-green. Turquoise/blue-gray signifies lack of carotene in the diet. It isn't a morph. If someone sold you an animal under the pretense it is special because it is a "blue phase", you were duped.

Old 05-02-2024, 06:37 AM   #3
VeroKarl
That was my mistake. They were not advertised as different phases when I got them, just different colors. I have changed the post. Would you have any links to articles about this, as I have researched them extensively and have never seen any mention of the color variation being related to lack of carotene. All I have seen is the color varies from bright green to turquoise. I read that stress could cause them to become darker in color which I have not seen take place, and they have been fed an identical diet but remained the same color that they were when I purchased them at about 10 months old.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
other lizards