Hay's Haven - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2003, 01:17 PM   #11
gwbolton
and just a responce to jason about the email he send me. you said if i report your actions it would hurt others.

A. by doing business like you did with me hurts others anyway because then they wonder if they should trust another breed next time they go to buy anything. as i was told by other make good on a sale and 3 people are told, sell in bad faith to a person and 11 people find out.

B. i have many dealings with my local HSUS and have no problems with them. matter of fact they where trying to get me to take a couple of iguanas off their hands. I don't touch them thou. but the HSUS has never given me a problem not with reptiles, or the persions my wife has, or before when I breed dogs.

C. you wrote about how much you lost so far. What about what I lost. I had planned to breed one of the albino female to the striped tang. male i had, the other two albino would be joined by 2 patternless females. plus other i planned to add in. so by my count i lost at least 64 babies that would have been born this year alone.

D. the most the HSUS has ever accused me with was spoiling my animals. that is because each aniaml in my home is a part of my family. i don't consider this to be a business or a hobby. I treat my reptiles just as I treat my daughter. both are very important to me. an both give me many hours of enjoyment. I feel they make my life fuller with them in it. And to lost one hurts because it is as if a close friend or brother has died.

well with that off my chest. I am not surprised from what you said in your letter. But lucky there are very few people like you who conduct business in bad faith. but as my grandmother told me "IT ONLY TAKES ONE BAD APPLE TO SPOIL A BUNCH. "

gary bolton