Info Keven Vogenberger, Keven2, questionable stock - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-18-2018, 02:57 PM   #31
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by trickslovedogs View Post
I have referred alot of people to him for Reptiles and they are so happy they went to him.
Can you please post their names, or ask them to post here, so that they do not remain anonymous? That way, we can see more about how their transactions went.
Of course, as it is always said here, it is how sellers handle their challenges that define them as good or bad sellers. Keven has not seemed to have handled the challenges presented by this thread very well at all. Strange how he has kept the other parties involved in the transaction outlined here anonymous as well...

Old 04-18-2018, 02:58 PM   #32
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
I truly hope all off You have a blessed day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by trickslovedogs View Post
Thank you and have a bless day.
I am wondering if I should say have a blessed day...or be thinking that the devil may be at work here.

Old 04-18-2018, 03:03 PM   #33
BlueCrowned
Gee you sure do sound almost exactly like Keven...

Old 04-18-2018, 03:03 PM   #34
BlueCrowned
The above post of mine aimed st trickslovedogs of course

Old 04-18-2018, 05:49 PM   #35
drecargill93
Everyone relax

Hello all, I’m very new to keeping Reptiles. Very new to buying from anybody online. I currently have a adopted ball python that I got from a fellow service member that was deploying overseas. I wanted a new reptile and wanted to stay away from petco etc. so naturally i visited this site and found the species I wanted to get into (uromastyx). I saw Keven’s posts and animals and decided to contact him. If Keven is some kinda crook that is just looking to screw over people, he could of easily did it to me. Especially as a first time buyer online. He was really great and informative to me about the process and transaction was smooth as can be. He even held my animal for me at no additional cost till weather in my area was warm enough to ship. This guy is awesome. He loves his animals. And loves spreading the love of reptiles with both new people and experienced people of all kinds. You guys asked for someone who’s bought from him, well here I am. And I plan on going to him again for my next species. My uro came to me healthy and active. Crazy colors for such a young Moroccan uromastyx. He’s available whenever I have questions. Everyone has their day when they make mistakes. You guys aren’t perfect. You guys make mistakes. But you don’t see a thread being made bashing you for whatever mistake you made. Thank you Keven for everything. I truly and glad you guys took care of my with my first purchase.
Attached Images

Old 04-18-2018, 05:57 PM   #36
Herpin Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCrowned View Post
Gee you sure do sound almost exactly like Keven...
A quick google search would suggest that Candie Faye Trick is, in fact, a real person. She also has been on Fauna for several years.
I once worked with a guy named Trick, also from Ohio. They're probably related.

Old 04-18-2018, 06:00 PM   #37
Shiari
For all you posting now in support of Keven, please try to explain the following:

Keven said they took the lizard to a vet, who said it was healthy when it clearly is not.
Then he said a vet tech looked at it.
Then he said he called a vet tech, who didn't know much about chams but said it was healthy (this was ILLEGAL for the vet tech to do, if it happened)

How can you call Keven 'honest', if he lied about taking it to a vet?

Old 04-18-2018, 06:17 PM   #38
BlueCrowned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpin Man View Post
A quick google search would suggest that Candie Faye Trick is, in fact, a real person. She also has been on Fauna for several years.
I once worked with a guy named Trick, also from Ohio. They're probably related.
She may have been here for years but she has only four posts and there is nothing to say Keven can't use someone else's name on a second account.

Old 04-18-2018, 06:20 PM   #39
drecargill93
So mind you I’m new to this whole reptile thing still. If a reptile develops mbd, is it doomed with no hope of recovery? I’ve seen tons of mbd posts on the groups I follow on Facebook and I’ve never once seen a owner put down their animal that developed mbd with a previous owner. They put the animal in it’s correct environment and it thrived. Even if it had mbd in the past. I would really be more understanding of all you guys bashing Keven if more than just ONE of these instances happened. But one mistake out of hundreds of animals he’s sold on here. You literally see his name in just about every category in the classifieds. Cmon now. It’s really not worth adding fuel to the fire. I’ve never seen a bad review from any one who’s received a animal from
Him.

Old 04-18-2018, 06:25 PM   #40
nickolasanastasiou
The whole vet thing was of course nonsense. Same for the vet tech backpedal. Plain to see.

Anyone caring so much about the animals is not going to imply a threat that animals will be killed off due to the fallout of exposing that situation. A low move IMO.

Finally, the majority if not the totality of someone's offerings posted on multiple sites have a theme in common with a wholesaler in Hollywood, FL. Anyone aware of the list knows where I am coming from on that. I have no problem with that sourcing, but maybe we can stop playing pretend about the rescue stuff and any pseudo-benevolent motivations. There is buying and reselling afoot. Possibly reselling with work put in. Possibly a straight flipping process. Like many other sellers falling into either category. Checkerboard worm lizards, as a glaring recent example, are not rescue stock. Resale stock from wholesale (and primarily import) stock purchase. Call a spade a spade. It is a money-making endeavor. Not altruism. I have no bone to pick with that aspect aside from properly recognizing its label. The embellishment feels gross.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!