Bad Guy Kevin Patrick - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-10-2015, 06:53 PM   #21
Pasodama
Sure looks like Kevin Patrick has been busy scamming. One may be an accident but three, in short time, (along with a "disappearing act"), does not appear accidental.

I hope Paypal will side, with you both, due to "product not as described". However, Paypal tends to get involved, in animal related cases, only if there is non-receipt of anything.
If payment was made with a credit card, going through your cc company would be your best bet.
You could go through your bank, as well, if cc card is linked to your bank or if money came out of your bank account.

Old 04-10-2015, 10:36 PM   #22
45lcrevolver
Yea, well he just emailed me back and said that he bought her as a female and he proved her and it was a female. I told him that it's a male and it's been proven. I told him to just return my money and send me a return label and I'll send him his snake back. We shall see what happens.

Old 04-10-2015, 11:02 PM   #23
Helenthereef
At least you got a response, fingers crossed for you.

Old 04-10-2015, 11:07 PM   #24
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45lcrevolver View Post
We shall see what happens.
True.
Wishing you the best of luck.

Old 04-11-2015, 12:20 PM   #25
brodie691
Angry

He won't even respond to my e:mails but did respond to paypal dispute.
He escalated the dispute and this was his response:

4/10/2015 18:38 PDT - PayPal: Seller escalated this dispute to a Claim.
4/10/2015 18:38 PDT - Seller: animals were purchased as female so they were sold as female. i request this fraudulent claim be dismissed at once.

Now, if he were an honest business man, don't you think he would have e:mailed me back personally to fix this?
He sent me two males as females, he knew 100% just what he was doing.

Old 04-11-2015, 12:23 PM   #26
45lcrevolver
Exactly. Well we shall see what happens. Hopefully it will all turn out to be for the best.

If you ask for a refund won't paypal refund you?

Old 04-11-2015, 12:24 PM   #27
brodie691
By the way, he even advertised the Candycane as a "proven" female ready to be put with a male and bred.
He's a true con artist.

Old 04-11-2015, 12:25 PM   #28
45lcrevolver
We should post this link to PayPal so thu can see what's going on.

Old 04-11-2015, 12:30 PM   #29
brodie691
I've only had to do this a handful of times, and never for animals.
Amazing how I can receive much higher dollar shipments from both Rich Hume and Don Soderberg within the same time frame, and you don't see me on here complaining or doing a paypal dispute. That's because they're honest business men.
This Kevin Patrick is ripping people off by advertising females, and making much higher profits. This is definitely intentional on his part.
If you haven't filed a paypal claim yet, I'd highly encourage you to do so.
The more of us that have been screwed over by him, paypal will have to take notice, and I for one would like to get my money back.

Old 04-11-2015, 12:32 PM   #30
brodie691
I posted the link in response to my dispute in paypal, but... Whenever seller escalates it to a claim, neither party (buyer or seller) can post anymore replies.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!