Bad Guy Kevin Patrick - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-14-2015, 12:25 PM   #41
Pasodama
Jose, are there any updates with you?

Old 04-14-2015, 12:43 PM   #42
brodie691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
Glad that things are working out for you, Thomas, with re. to a refund!
I hope, for the sake of the snakes, that the return address is not a fake one and, if it is correct, that Patrick notices them (if delivery agent simply drops off the package).
Thanks, Deb. The address came via paypal, and must be his confirmed address. I sent him an e:mail that I'd be shipping back his males tomorrow. He will know, but I wouldn't put it past the lowlife to try something else stupid.
When a con-artist gets caught, they typically try to pull a fast one in their favor, so we'll see if it goes smoothly.

Matt

Old 04-14-2015, 12:53 PM   #43
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodie691 View Post
Thanks, Deb. The address came via paypal, and must be his confirmed address. I sent him an e:mail that I'd be shipping back his males tomorrow. He will know, but I wouldn't put it past the lowlife to try something else stupid.
When a con-artist gets caught, they typically try to pull a fast one in their favor, so we'll see if it goes smoothly.

Matt
Sounds good.
I know what you mean about con-artists.
Fingers crossed.

Old 04-14-2015, 02:55 PM   #44
45lcrevolver
Yes, I already sent all the proof I had and I am waiting on a response. I tried calling but all the lady said was to send a link. So I did. We shall see what happens.

On a side note, I'm glad to hear you got refunded. Make sure you take pics and/or video of the whole shipping process so there is no room for him to make false claims on anything. Hopefully it will work out for you.

Old 04-15-2015, 10:14 AM   #45
45lcrevolver
Well I got a refund!!!! It nice to know that PayPal will back you up when someone tries to scam you. I'll be shipping his snake back tomorrow. I'm going to send him an email letting him know that he will receive it on Friday so that there is no funny business.

Old 04-15-2015, 10:43 AM   #46
hhmoore
To be honest, I'm rather surprised that PayPal found in your favor, based on their responses to other such complaints. Their position has typically been that there is no buyer protection for animals, and that item not as described complaints are only valid for eBay purchases. I guess the number of people that appealed to their credit card companies and forced refunds finally opened PayPal's eyes (enough hits to the wallet will do that, even to a large corporation)

Old 04-15-2015, 11:00 AM   #47
Pasodama
Jose, I am so glad to see that Paypal sided with you!
Along with documenting the packaging, make sure you have copies of delivery receipt/s and tracking info.

As with Harald, I, too, am surprised that Paypal sided with you, and Matt, based on "item not as described". However, am glad they did. Maybe Paypal is changing their ways. If so, that would be a good thing.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!