Bad Guy Kati Ge North sea dragons - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-15-2018, 02:19 PM   #11
Lucille
She is saying the female's price was 190 Euros. I am encouraging her to register here and post to the thread herself.

Old 12-15-2018, 02:22 PM   #12
Redsky29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
She is saying the female's price was 190 Euros. I am encouraging her to register here and post to the thread herself.
I included shipping plus the extra 100 paid for the hold but I didn't ask her for a full refund I asked for 100 euros bk she declined.. told me to send the female bk for a refund I told her to cover shipping and I would she declined that to...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Old 12-16-2018, 02:32 AM   #13
LauraB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsky29 View Post
I paid for two imports from Kati Ge ....
Sorry to hear about your bad experience, but why in the world would you pay to import dragons when there are plenty of good and reliable breeders here in the US that can provide awesome morphs? I keep/raise dragons, but I have never heard of "Kati Ge "

Old 12-16-2018, 02:39 AM   #14
Redsky29
The reason to import is to get new blood. Tge blood here in the states is closely related. I have purchased many dragons in the states.. Alot of the wit and zero blood is from the same foundation stock hence I went abroad for something different as does many breeders. This was not my first import purchase just happened to be my first bad experience... I also purchased the Male pictured from a different breeder and had no issues what so ever with that purchase... Importing wasn't the problem

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Old 12-16-2018, 02:39 AM   #15
LauraB
Did the communication between the two of you take place on FB?

Old 12-16-2018, 02:51 AM   #16
LauraB
Quote:
The reason to import is to get new blood.
Yes I get that, and smart on your part. I guess I just wouldn't take a risk with importing from an unknown breeder. My new blood (for my dragons, chams and turtles) is not from imports, but I do understand your point.

Old 12-16-2018, 09:20 AM   #17
JumpSpidersInc
FB link to seller's page. I was able to view it without logging in.

https://www.facebook.com/North-Sea-D...4530022375588/

Old 12-16-2018, 10:05 AM   #18
Lucille
Seller has sent me a new message saying that she will register and post today.

Old 12-16-2018, 11:40 AM   #19
MissFirefly
Quote:
Originally Posted by zovick View Post
The dragon looks a lot younger in the first three photos than in the last one. It seems possible that you received the same dragon that is in the first three pictures, but that it had faded out with age.

Ask the seller how old it was in those first photos and how old it is today. Honest answers to that question might explain the problem you are having accepting the animal that she claims to be the same one that is in the pictures she sent you. IE, the pix were not current.
Agreed, dragons can change drastically as they age and most lose some of their brightness as they get older but will also say it does appear, from your picture, that the dragon is in fact getting ready to shed so she may display more vivid colors once the process is completed.

Old 12-16-2018, 12:11 PM   #20
Guy Castro
One thing I would suggest when deciding to purchase a bearded, or any other animal. Have them send a video. Pictures are so easy to manipulate in favor of the animal's looks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!