Breeder Leopards for Sale - Albinos, hypo tangerines, het patternless , jungles + - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2003, 06:05 PM   #1
totallyreptiles
Thumbs up Breeder Leopards for Sale - Albinos, hypo tangerines, het patternless , jungles +

Ok, i have finally decided to get rid of all my cricket eating reptiles for a while. I need to concentrate on work and had to decide between snakes or geckos, so i chose my snakes.
The following are available.

1.2 Jungles, they are going to be able to breed soon. The male is the last pic, he has some nice tangerine showing.
Each female is $50 and the male is $65

0.2 proven breeder het albinos (from albeys too cool reptiles) They are 2 1/2 years old. They have given me 14 eggs combined this year. They are $60 each.

0.2 proven breeder het albinos (from k&n reptiles) I got them at the daytona reptile show in 2001. They have not been bred yet this year. They are $75 each

1.0 albino proven breeder from k&n reptiles, same as above. He has bred the four girls above. He is pictured above. He is $70

0.1 het patternless yellow hypo. I held her back b/c her tail had a big white stripe down the middle.
She is $60

0.1 het patternless jungle. I also held her back b/c of the white stripe on her tail. She is $50

1.1 Hi Yellow, the are breeding right now. The female has given me 4 eggs so far and still nice and fat. They are $130 for the pair.

0.1 tangerine jungle. She is a young tangerine, should be ready to breed in a few months. Nice tangerine showing on her. She is $75

0.1 hypo tangerine, proven breeder. She has given me 6 eggs so far. She is $100

0.1 hypo tangerine, proven breeder. She has given me 5 eggs fo far. She is $120

1.0 hypo tangerine, proven breeder. He has been breeding the two girls above. He is pictured above. He is $100

Only trades i am lookin for are a pair of albino hondurans, frozen rodents( large mice, med rats and large rats), pair of panther chameleons, or sunburst veiled chameleon pair( no baby chameleons)

Email with any questions.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread