For Sale 2012 CB Cuban Rock Iguana hatchlings (Cyclura Nubila nubila) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 09-07-2012, 05:45 AM   #1
Drsam
2012 CB Cuban Rock Iguana hatchlings (Cyclura Nubila nubila)

2012 CB Cuban Rock Iguana hatchlings (Cyclura Nubila nubila) now available
From Big Red

They are $225.00 plus $65.00 shipping.
Total is $290.00

Contact sam@FloridaIguana.com

First two pics are of Big Red Last one of the hatchlings.

The Parents (Big Red and Little Red) are big beautiful full bred Cuban iguanas.
These animals are big and impressive and very tame, I purchased them out of the original breeding stock from Life Fellowship in the Mid-Eighties.
Life Fellowship collected the parents in the early seventies.

Big Red is 49 inches long and weighs 18 pounds, the pair is 23 years old they are very tame and always have been.

One of the longest lived Iguanas (60 to 80 years) these are heavy big bodied animals. In my opinion Cuban Iguanas are inherently the tamest of the Cyclura Iguanas.
One of my Favorite with Dark Browns and Grays on their bodies. They have Black Chevron Stripes, Black feet and an Orange underbelly.

They can be differentiated from Cayman Bracs by their color and the shape of their head, which is rounder then the Brac.
These are not some mixed up crossed breeds being tossed around. Great genetics line.
No disappointments here.

Other sub species of Cyclura available soon, Rhino, Cayman Brac, Lewisi, Lewis Cayman hybrid Cross, High Contrast Cuban.
Please let me know if you want to be on my waiting list just email (wanted ((Species your interested in)) in the subject line)

Sam Pascucci

Great genetics line.
No disappointments here.

Sam Pascucci
Sam@FloridaIguana.com
954-557-6145

www.FloridaIguana.com
Buy From the Farm
Breeding Cyclura for 25 years.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!