Can anyone out if Phoenix,AZ(or surrounding area)..find me some herps? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Field Collecting/Observing

Notices

Field Collecting/Observing Sightings of herps in the wild, where-tos and how-tos, as well as photos of herps in their native environment.

Old 04-26-2004, 06:53 PM   #1
pr21cb
Can anyone out if Phoenix,AZ(or surrounding area)..find me some herps?

Hello, I will be traveling to Phoenix, AZ durin the first week of June. I would like to know if anyone out there every finds any of these species or reptiles. I would like you to contact me so we can talk about them....(if you know of any husbandry tips and if you can get me some). I have done the research and none of these are restricted species(obviously no more than 20 a day).

Here are the species and common names

Arizona elegans
Glossy Snake

Gyalopion canum
Chihuahuan Hook-nosed Snake

Sonora semiannulata
Ground Snake

Leptotyphlops humilis
Western Threadsnake

Tantilla(Genus)
Black Headed Snakes

Chionactis occipitalis
Western Shovel-nosed Snake

Chilomeniscus stramineus
Variable Sand Snake

Please email me at cubsfan102303@aol.com as soon as possible...I would like to talk with you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!