BEWARE- WildandWacky Reptiles - John John Peragine - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-11-2006, 02:49 PM   #51
Dennis Hultman
john 5

Last Activity: 09-11-2006 07:22 AM
Full Name:
john constantinou

Old 09-11-2006, 03:09 PM   #52
Southerncat
Quote:
his sister in law no longer works at the phone number posted.
Now that is funny since she OWNS that company!

Told ya he has been here reading

john 5

Last Activity: 09-11-2006 07:22 AM
Full Name:
john constantinou

Old 09-11-2006, 03:22 PM   #53
Mike Greathouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southerncat
Marie is John C sister-in-law!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Greathouse
Did Marie marry within the family?
Why is her last name Constantinou, or was this information prior to her marriage?
Any chance that her husband is John Peragine?

Very confusing!
Stupid Post!
I guess that I am the only one confused here. I didn't read Southerncat's quote correctly, or it just didn't sink in. My bad.

Old 09-11-2006, 04:27 PM   #54
monitor1959
it would appear that if you have been defrauded, robbed, etc. by John Peragine/John Constatinou, you need to first file with your local law enforcement who will then contact pasco county law enforcement. the more of us the better.

also, it would be good if as many people who have had such situations call the florida attorney general at 850.414.3990 as they are looking for "systematic patterns of fraud"

Old 09-11-2006, 04:36 PM   #55
FloridaHogs
Well, he can read all he wants!! I have reported him to all the FL reptile show, the Internet Crime Complaint Center, the BBB, and the Florida Attorney General. I know I am not the only one to do so.

Hey John, why don't you just pay back the money you owe?? It would be much easier!

Old 09-20-2006, 12:31 PM   #56
monitor1959
three months and still waiting

still waiting for him to send me my turtles. it has been three months. although he has communicated to me that he actually has the turtles, and oops, no, he has paid for them and just needs to pick them up and oops, no he has to wait to get paid for something so he can pay for the animals, and oops he has been too sick to do anything, yet, according to a friend of his, he was healthy enough to go to a show in north carolina three weeks ago.

fun and games.

Old 09-20-2006, 02:07 PM   #57
critical bill
If you guys would begin phoning in these complaints to his local police dept you might get a nice officer or even a detective to call him and encourage an amicable resolution before an arrest is necessary. Lots of times they are happy to do it and even the know the person by name from previous encounters with the law.

It works. Just lookup the nearest police station around his location and give them a ring a ding ding.

Old 09-23-2006, 04:19 PM   #58
monitor1959
if you have been defrauded by john peragine or john constantinou (they are the same person, please report it to

http://www.ic3.gov/

the more people who report him, the more likely they will go after him

Old 09-27-2006, 10:11 PM   #59
Mattsgecko
He attends alot of shows... I think he will be at the Tampa show this weekend. If yall are going to be there let me know and I can point him out to you.
My number is 706-888-6287
Matt White
mattsgeckos@yahoo.com
VMWREPTILES
I would love to help you guys.

Old 09-28-2006, 01:17 PM   #60
SlitheringHerps
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaHogs
This guy ripped me off good! I thought I was buying 3 Southern Hognose Females, with 2 of them gravid. Of course I paid extra for the "gravid" females. What I got was 2 females and a male. Neither female was gravid, and one of them was blind! Not to mention that just this week, within 30 days of receipt, the male died of a virus very similar to IBD in Boas. He did offer to refund the difference between the male and female price, but NEVER followed through. He has since cut of all communication, and refuses to respond to any emails. I paid through paypal, so I am wondering if there is any recourse through that route for false advertisement? This guy also goes by Mister Johns Farm.
Thats a shame FH! I saw them hogs for sale on kingsnake and was thinking about inquiring about them! I hope you get reinburst!!! Things like this is what makes me second guess myself when I put any money out there!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!