Inquiry Dan at DTS Herps, Inc (Boca Raton, Florida) - Good guy? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2010, 02:14 PM   #1
shelledfriends
Dan at DTS Herps, Inc (Boca Raton, Florida) - Good guy?

Hi Everyone,
Has anyone done business with Dan at DTS Herps, Inc? He is in Boca Raton, Florida and has ads in kingsnake.com.

If you have dealt with him, how did it go? Was the communication good? Was the animal packed properly for shipment and was the animal in good health?

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Michael R Thathuvaswamy

Old 03-04-2010, 02:39 PM   #2
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelledfriends View Post
Hi Everyone,
Has anyone done business with Dan at DTS Herps, Inc? He is in Boca Raton, Florida and has ads in kingsnake.com.

If you have dealt with him, how did it go? Was the communication good? Was the animal packed properly for shipment and was the animal in good health?

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Michael R Thathuvaswamy
Search the BOI.

You DO NOT want to do business with Dan.

Old 03-04-2010, 02:49 PM   #4
shelledfriends
First, I apologize for starting a new post but when I attempted to search using "DTS Herps" or "Dan DTS Herps" it didn't return me anything. I need to get better at searching.

Thanks for those links and I will check them out right away.

Michael

Old 03-04-2010, 03:39 PM   #5
shelledfriends
Well, I didn't need to look past the second search link. Should have known, his prices were too good to be true. I feel sorry for the animals that suffer in the hands of guys like him.

Thanks guys.
Michael Thathuvaswamy

Old 03-04-2010, 03:57 PM   #6
DAND
Quote:
Well, I didn't need to look past the second search link. Should have known, his prices were too good to be true. I feel sorry for the animals that suffer in the hands of guys like him.

Thanks guys.
Michael Thathuvaswamy
Glad to help.

In the future if there is a search you are trying to do with under 4 letters you need to use an asterisk to make it long enough for the search to work. Like this : *Dan

Old 03-04-2010, 06:30 PM   #7
Southern Wolf
Quote:

Thanks guys.
Michael Thathuvaswamy

And the funny thing here is... if he was still able to post here. He would say that Fauna doesnt impact his business. That he is selling more than ever.

Guess what Dan... you just lost another one due to your antics here on Fauna.

Old 03-04-2010, 11:39 PM   #8
kensopher
Southern Wolf...well put. Not only his antics here, but also in his general dealings with customers.

And, Michael, the op, is a GREAT guy to deal with! Dan's loss.

Old 03-05-2010, 08:59 AM   #9
Iraqvet
Yeah,definetly one to stay away from...

Old 03-05-2010, 02:37 PM   #10
johnriz
I was going to purchase snakes from him a few weeks ago until I looked on here. When I brought the BOI bad guy threads up im email conversations he promptly went off on me and blocked my email. Dont let him tell you the BOI doesnt lose him business because I had money in hand to buy some emeralds from him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!