One More Reason to Test for Adenovirus - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-20-2007, 08:38 PM   #21
Lynn
I am so sorry to hear about your dragons..My heart goes out to you..I had all mine tested a few months ago..All tests came back neg.

Old 01-20-2007, 09:01 PM   #22
Brenda777
Tere I am sorry to hear about your dragons. I give you a lot of credit to come forward and let everyone know. I know you must be devastated. Maybe you can find a little comfort knowing people care.

Old 01-20-2007, 09:23 PM   #23
Denisebme
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saladragon
I thought I was done crying for today, Denise, until I read your post. Thank you. I love you, too.
Tere,
Since the beginning, you've been there for me. When we first found out about Adeno, you were my sounding board while we both tried to figure out what to do. Knowing you were out here made it all seem a little bit easier to deal with.
I can't tell you how sorry I am that you're facing this right now, I only wish there was something I could say or do to make it easier. I do know this though, you've got some lucky dragons.
A lot of people wouldn't say anything. What you've done is right and brave, just the person I've always known you are. I'm seriously proud that you're my friend right now.
Denise

Old 01-20-2007, 09:24 PM   #24
Tere Salazar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda777
Tere I am sorry to hear about your dragons. I give you a lot of credit to come forward and let everyone know. I know you must be devastated. Maybe you can find a little comfort knowing people care.
Actually, I am finding lots of comfort knowing people care.

Thank you to both you and Lynn.

Old 01-20-2007, 09:27 PM   #25
Tere Salazar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denisebme
Tere,
Since the beginning, you've been there for me. When we first found out about Adeno, you were my sounding board while we both tried to figure out what to do. Knowing you were out here made it all seem a little bit easier to deal with.
I can't tell you how sorry I am that you're facing this right now, I only wish there was something I could say or do to make it easier. I do know this though, you've got some lucky dragons.
A lot of people wouldn't say anything. What you've done is right and brave, just the person I've always known you are. I'm seriously proud that you're my friend right now.
Denise
I'm not so sure I'd call them lucky. How about loved? I think my bad luck has rubbed off on them. Poor things. And Denise, you've done more than you'll ever know.

Old 01-21-2007, 02:41 AM   #26
dandddragons
Tere, We are very sorry to read about your ordeal and offer our support. It truly is a hard choice and we feel sorry that you were forced into it. Your dragons truly are loved and cared for and it shows by the choices you made. You have the respect and gratitude of many dragon lovers - no matter if they have 1 or 1001. Take care and please keep your chin held high, your a rare commodity in the reptile world.
__________________________________________________ _________

Doug & Di Martin
DandD Dragons

Old 01-22-2007, 01:29 PM   #27
Tere Salazar
As I previously promised, this is the update to the remainder of the Adenovirus test results.

Lizzie is currently testing negative for the virus.

Fiera is testing positive.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Old 01-22-2007, 09:59 PM   #28
Cat_72
I'm so sorry, Tere.

You know how to get ahold of me....anytime.

Old 01-23-2007, 07:11 AM   #29
Tere Salazar
Thanks, Cathy. And thanks, Doug and Di.

Old 01-23-2007, 07:32 AM   #30
texasnewbie
I cant imagine how hard it is for you right now. Do you have any idea what the next step will be Tere?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!