For Sale Full grown bearded dragon - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 03-03-2010, 10:01 PM   #21
myburms
Melbourne, Florida 32940
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-10-2010, 06:27 PM   #22
cruz
i'll give $100.00

Old 03-16-2010, 06:57 PM   #23
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by crud View Post
i'll give $100.00
Don't hold you breath on this clown following through on his offer. He placed a bid on an auction for 1.2 beardies to benefit Chuck and Maggie and then reneged on his bid. He then said he would pay the difference between the bid he made and the next highest bid which won and reneged yet again.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...843#post893843

Old 03-16-2010, 07:43 PM   #24
cruz
And i quote from DAND "Look here intellectually challenged one, why don't you shut the hell up and disappear until you can come up with the money. To continue to post after pulling such a crackhead move and then to tell others to mind their own business or worst yet calling someone else a dumb ass which is about the most asinine thing you could have probably said. Just step away from the computer and go do something more constructive like playing in traffic or self castration."

would you really pay him $25.00 that you really dont have to, after being spoke to like that? And before you see the mean post's that i sent, please note that i was polite even after the stupid basterd said those derogitory statements.

Old 03-16-2010, 08:18 PM   #25
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by crud View Post
And i quote from DAND "Look here intellectually challenged one, why don't you shut the hell up and disappear until you can come up with the money. To continue to post after pulling such a crackhead move and then to tell others to mind their own business or worst yet calling someone else a dumb ass which is about the most asinine thing you could have probably said. Just step away from the computer and go do something more constructive like playing in traffic or self castration."

would you really pay him $25.00 that you really dont have to, after being spoke to like that? And before you see the mean post's that i sent, please note that i was polite even after the stupid basterd said those derogitory statements.
I'm a stupid basterd huh? Go ahead and keep posting, you're just digging the hole deeper and deeper.

Old 03-17-2010, 06:32 AM   #26
hhmoore
Both of you knock it off - this is another member's ad that you are disrupting...show some consideration. Otherwise, I'll have to wade into the thread that started this, and I'm sure there are enough disruptive and/or abusive posts to justify quieting things down for a few days.

Old 03-17-2010, 03:09 PM   #27
jpreptiles75
we are def. interested.... i can be reached at 928-503-8007

Old 03-22-2010, 10:05 AM   #28
protech
jperez@centuryfireinc.com

if still aval im in miami you dont have to ship please call jose 305 970 6656 thank you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!