For Sale Closing sale, all must go!!! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 01-31-2010, 04:06 PM   #41
Heart4Dragonz
Warning!

Quote:
Below is our Leatherback Het Hypo Female Taz, she will be paired with a few key males to produce a variety of killer offspring next year! Stay tuned for new pics!!! For Sale: $150 shipped!!!
New pictures?? Any more information??Pleaaasee?

Old 02-01-2010, 03:32 PM   #42
Bearded Wizard 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart4Dragonz View Post
New pictures?? Any more information??Pleaaasee?
I will be taking new pictures of all remaining dragons this coming weekend as I just don't have the time during the week to do so!!! (My new residence is 40 minutes away from the previous one...)

Anthony
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-09-2010, 10:57 AM   #43
rpeteroy
BAD BUSINESS

I SENT THIS MESSAGE TO YOU 3 DAYS AGO ANY REASON FOR NO RESPONSE???????

Hello, I am interested in spending 1-2k with you can you give me a call when you have a chance. My name is Ron and my numbers are home 718-XXX-XXXX and cell is 347-XXX-XXXX. I am interested in possibly 2 trios or more. I am looking for full adults though.

Thanks

Old 02-09-2010, 02:35 PM   #44
eddieriv
I sent him a message about a week and a half ago and I got nothing either. Granted he is going through a broken engagement that may have caused some confusion and personal problems but geez if you aren't ready to tend to other people don't post anything at all

Old 02-10-2010, 03:04 AM   #45
dragonluver83
Well he had to move and separate all of his stuff find a temp. home for what animals he has left. and move his life... Does he have a computer up running handy with the web or time to stop and wait from a computer at the library. I know what you guys are saying, but the last thing on the guys mind right now is a dragon buss he has to give up.
Try contacting him directly with name number and a short message. It took him like 5 6 days to call my friend for his cages but he finally got back to him.

Old 02-10-2010, 01:51 PM   #46
rpeteroy
bad business

Im sorry I still see no excuse, If he has no place to keep I would think he would be checking posts all the time so he doesnt have to scramble to find places for them. It just sounds irresponsible to me. I have 2 grand in hand which would have alleviated a few of his problems. Second if he was not gonna respond to this ad he should have waited until better situated after all hasty decisions are often the worst ones. I am sorry if I was rude and understand problems all to well as I am looking to rebuild my colony after selling them off while being in the hospital after a major heart attack but I responded to people inquiring on my ads.

Old 02-10-2010, 03:35 PM   #47
Sdudley
You are pretty rude, and he will get to you when he has a chance. If you don't like it go buy elsewhere. Anthony has alot on his plate, last thing he needs is you complaining about his quickness to respond to messages. Give him a break geez.

Old 02-11-2010, 09:26 PM   #48
pythons 53
Hi im very interested in a good breeding pair, I know you have a lot available but id like something that youd be willing to let go for about 250 to 350 shipped. i know its a kinda low range but j/w if you have anything available for it. Thx alot

Old 02-12-2010, 01:32 AM   #49
Guinevere's Dragons
Isebel

is Isebel still available? If so how many inches long is she?

Thank you

Old 02-12-2010, 03:26 PM   #50
phrozen87
could you email me at phrozen19@yahoo.com And let me know what all females you still have available. Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!