Josh and Jen of J&J Reptiles in Maine - Highly recommended! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-17-2005, 05:52 PM   #1
Diapsid
Josh and Jen of J&J Reptiles in Maine - Highly recommended!

Hi all,

We sold four female long-term captive ball pythons to Josh and Jen of J&J Reptiles. They kept great communication and paid on time. The snakes, however, were shipped out on a Monday and were in a plane crash on Tuesday. We thought they were deceased, so we refunded their money with no questions asked. Amazingly, we received a phone call from them saying the package was delivered on Thursday! They did pay back the money as soon as they could. Despite the almost tragic situation, everything went flawless. We couldn't have asked for better customers.

Jennifer and I highly recommend Josh and Jen.

Best regards,
Dustin J. Cox
Diapsid
http://www.diapsid.com/

Old 10-22-2008, 12:04 PM   #2
thomas davis
wow

i just received a shipment from jnj all around great transaction, easy communication, great packing and shipping. would not hesitate to order from them again great snakes! thanks josh,,,,,,
thomas davis
www.barmollysplace.com

Old 10-22-2008, 05:02 PM   #3
anendeloflorien
Agreed, I bought my pastel female from them at a show up in ME and they were great! She's turning out to be a beaut too

Old 10-22-2008, 05:36 PM   #4
JBirgel
I recently purchased a pair of het G-stripes, Josh has yet to get me the females certificate of genetics but I think he just forgot. I had a good deal with him, he allowed a payment plan. The snakes arrived well packed and properly advertised, if they prove not to be het in a couple of years I will advise but I feel confident in doing business with them.

Old 10-22-2008, 09:54 PM   #5
Jim@SW
GREAT PEOPLE

I have lots of deals with Josh since July of the year. I find JNJ to some of the most honest people I have met in my twenty plus years in the reptile business. Josh has always sent animals to me when he says he is. They come packed perfect, and in great shape. On the other hand. Josh has always paid me for the animals he has purchased from on time. I have gotten to know him well in the last four months. I recommend doing business with JNJ

Old 10-23-2008, 12:04 PM   #6
JBirgel
And here is why you shoudl do Business with J&J... Thank You Josh....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnjreptile
Just saw the post about us... Thank you, we appreciate it.

I completely forgot about the females paper work its been crazy around here lately.

I just printed it off and will mail it out tomorrow for you.
Is your mailing address the same as your shipping address?
If not send us your mailing address and I will get it out in the am.

Thanks again, and sorry for the wait.
I figured it was just that, i'm not one to jump on the BOI and slam someone for forgetting the paper work it was just on my mind at the time and here you are getting in contact with me already about it. Darn Josh your making me proud of this hobby again...

Old 10-23-2008, 12:20 PM   #7
anendeloflorien
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBirgel View Post
Darn Josh your making me proud of this hobby again...
100% I love seeing them at the shows around here, they're always the table I hit up first just because I know if I look there and price out what they have available and compare the quality of the animals they win out 99.9% of the time for both cost and just pure quality of animals and customer service! They're definitely a credit to the herp community.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!