Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 40 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-05-2012, 01:58 PM   #391
Rick Staub
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerards View Post
That makes more sense. What you said first was that it was unfair to the buyer.
Oops. My error. Meant to say unfair to the seller originally. Can't edit on this forum. Yes I understand why.

Old 03-05-2012, 02:03 PM   #392
KelliH
Good for Jerry for agreeing to a full refund. And good for Stu too! A lot can happen in two weeks to a delicate reptile. By the way, since when is Azle considered "rural Texas"? It's only 20 minutes from Fort Worth!

Old 03-05-2012, 06:01 PM   #393
WebSlave
Quote:
"No ZD cannot be diagnosed past looking at symptoms and using experience to make plausible assumption (done more often then you think in medicine). For IBD you need to do a liver biopsy to look for inclusions. Not possible for many vets and frequently done during necropsy. For crypto you can look for fecal spores (?) but sometimes you need to do stomach scrapes post mortum. Point being that if symptoms arose within days of receipt for either of these typically fatal diseases, why should the buyer put out substantially more time and funds to show they definitively have the disease? If a python starts star gazing with a couple days it is going back to the seller. If a rosy is puking every meal it is going back to the seller. It is unfair but the presumption is that the seller is responsible regardless if the snake actually has the disease in the end."

Ok, there is no way to say it's ZD. The snakes are going back to the seller. What's the problem? He wasn't hiding or ignoring him and he's refunding him. What else needs to be said. All that info you gave was good. How is someone's opinion on how fast the refund wasn't done relevant ? I don't even know stu or Jerry. I just think that it's over and the couple people that keep taking shots are the "BAD GUYS". Im sorry if it seemed like I was attacking you. That wasn't what I was trying to do.
I think, perhaps, that some people are concerned about the ANIMALS, not the two participants. Considering how quickly they went downhill in just two weeks, perhaps they believe that Jerry would be in much more of a hurry to get them back before three weeks more time may make their decline irreversible, regardless of the undetermined cause of that decline in health. If Jerry feels he can get them back on the path to good health, wouldn't time be of the essence here?

Old 03-05-2012, 06:08 PM   #394
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
I think, perhaps, that some people are concerned about the ANIMALS, not the two participants. Considering how quickly they went downhill in just two weeks, perhaps they believe that Jerry would be in much more of a hurry to get them back before three weeks more time may make their decline irreversible, regardless of the undetermined cause of that decline in health. If Jerry feels he can get them back on the path to good health, wouldn't time be of the essence here?
Hard to argue with that logic, from where I'm sitting.

Old 03-05-2012, 06:29 PM   #395
Christina Vincent

Old 03-05-2012, 06:46 PM   #396
Gerards
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Yes, I think SOME are. However, thats not what a majority of the post were about. Is time of the essence? What is wrong with them again? The two important things were Stu wanted a refund and Jerry is giving him one. If the animals safety was the most important thing why didn't they get shipped back already? Jerry offered to take them back and start working on them a long time ago. Everyone said that was crazy and that money was more important. So, it seems that the people were concerned about the participants. Just my opinion.

Old 03-05-2012, 07:00 PM   #397
hhmoore
Stu's statement was that he didn't want Jerry to work on them and send them back - given the situation, would you have sent $3100 worth of snakes back without a refund?
Generally, earlier intervention is preferable with most problems...though sometimes there are extenuating circumstances that make waiting a reasonable choice.
I think the point is that if Jerry is in a position to make it happen before the end of the month, that would likely be the best option for the well being of the snakes. One can argue that if the snakes are the concern, they should be sent back ASAP now that Jerry has promised the refund....however, that - IMO - is totally up to Stu, since it is his $3100, and he is the one that became frustrated with Jerry's unwillingness to refund until now. There is a considerable difference between promising a refund, and putting the money back into somebody's hand/account. It comes down to whether Stu thinks Jerry has earned $3100 worth of trust.

Old 03-05-2012, 07:10 PM   #398
Gerards
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Stu's statement was that he didn't want Jerry to work on them and send them back - given the situation, would you have sent $3100 worth of snakes back without a refund?
Generally, earlier intervention is preferable with most problems...though sometimes there are extenuating circumstances that make waiting a reasonable choice.
I think the point is that if Jerry is in a position to make it happen before the end of the month, that would likely be the best option for the well being of the snakes. One can argue that if the snakes are the concern, they should be sent back ASAP now that Jerry has promised the refund....however, that - IMO - is totally up to Stu, since it is his $3100, and he is the one that became frustrated with Jerry's unwillingness to refund until now. There is a considerable difference between promising a refund, and putting the money back into somebody's hand/account. It comes down to whether Stu thinks Jerry has earned $3100 worth of trust.
That was the best post yet! It's up to them. The unwillingness to refund could be because they left and arrived in perfect shape. He didn't hide or lie so what's not to trust? Were they shipped to him COD or did he pay him first? What's the difference? Good post!

Old 03-05-2012, 07:45 PM   #399
thomas davis
Quote:
Jerry offered to take them back and start working on them a long time ago. Everyone said that was crazy and that money was more important. So, it seems that the people were concerned about the participants. Just my opinion.
everyone? who said it was crazy and money was more important??? i must have missed that.
see the BOI is concerned about the participants thats WHY its here. quite frankly imho had jerry done what was right in the begining and had stu ship them to him asap with a promise of a refund if thats indeed what he wanted none of this would be here now. stu had the snakes for 2 weeks showed how he kept them and how they looked in 2weeks. jerry has said a refund is gonna happen, and stu is gonna send them back, when where and how that happens is up to stu and jerry. why are your only 5 posts on fauna in this one thread??? you must really like jerry and somehow feel he is right and has been wronged if that is the case .... spit it out.
see i like jerry to and was pretty let down that he didnt handle this before it was brought here. but it appears to now be resolved, time will tell.

Old 03-05-2012, 08:02 PM   #400
Gerards
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas davis View Post
everyone? who said it was crazy and money was more important??? i must have missed that.
see the BOI is concerned about the participants thats WHY its here. quite frankly imho had jerry done what was right in the begining and had stu ship them to him asap with a promise of a refund if thats indeed what he wanted none of this would be here now. stu had the snakes for 2 weeks showed how he kept them and how they looked in 2weeks. jerry has said a refund is gonna happen, and stu is gonna send them back, when where and how that happens is up to stu and jerry. why are your only 5 posts on fauna in this one thread??? you must really like jerry and somehow feel he is right and has been wronged if that is the case .... spit it out.
see i like jerry to and was pretty let down that he didnt handle this before it was brought here. but it appears to now be resolved, time will tell.
I don't know Jerry or Stu. I'm not concerned about their deal. This thread got big fast and the way some people(you being one of them) use this forum is what made me post. This place can and does do good. This was not one of the times where that happened. Stu and Jerry are big boys and they can figure stuff out on their own. To think that you insisting on someone doing something helped is crazy. You can't make someone do something they don't want to do. Stu didn't like Jerry's way and Jerry didn't like Stu's way. Who is wrong there? They are and were the only ones that made something happened. What is left to say that helps the situation? Are you going to sit here and wait until Stu gets paid or else? Will you be ready to TYPE something to make someone do something? Lol! Your fingers must be jacked! The deal is done, if he doesn't pay up it's back on but you and the other after deal made commenters aren't doing anything. Sorry if I hurt you feelings with my first post. I'm trying to stop, I really am!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!