limit this site to sells for pet. propagation. education. collecting purposes - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-12-2013, 05:02 PM   #21
kanozig
"The measure of a society can be how well its people treat its animals."

~ Mohandas Gandhi. "

Old 05-12-2013, 05:06 PM   #22
GekkoCorner
I don't know if they realize it, but this is a real deal breaker for a LOT of people on this site.

If enough people start talking about this on the forums they will get nothing but hundreds of upset users and people leaving the site. I know a lot of Fauna and Kingsnake Users, and they are all are animal lovers to the core, Conservationists at heart, biologist etc. I've even received a few calls from friends telling me ' Can you believe this add... etc etc'.

A 'We don't care' Approach is not really a good approach to deal with this. The name of this Website Is FaunaClassifieds. not Faunafoodmarket. Lets find a solution to this problem.

Old 05-12-2013, 05:07 PM   #23
Fangthane
Yikes. 's getting real. Real deep, that is. All of you are free to vote with your own dollars. Whether that be in regards to the ad in question, or this very website. If you don't like it, don't actively support it. You may not like it, but you've received your answer. Trust me...As someone who's previously been down this road, continuing to complain won't yield any more satisfactory results.

Old 05-12-2013, 05:08 PM   #24
Lucille
Instead of curtailing freedom and requesting more and more regulation, why can't you show your displeasure on the BOI for a particular vendor who you believe is doing something not in the best interests of their critters? That would certainly affect their business if as you say the consensus is that no one wants that sort of biz here.

Old 05-12-2013, 05:11 PM   #25
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by justatwinturbo View Post
Yes, my way or the highway. How American of you.
Yep, that's right. What country are YOU from? One that has an issue with freedom, I presume? If you did not understand the statement I made about this issue, please find someone more versed with English and have them explain it to you in terms you can understand.

Sorry, but I am not inclined to bow to the wishes of some lynch mob mentality from anyone. I do not care to get in the middle of issues concerning what people buy and sell here, and that is that. It's the same policy I have taken with venomoids, potential local legal violations, and anything else of a controversial nature, or else has a subset of people that get their panties in a wad over. If you would prefer a more gestapo or nanny state type of management for the classifieds here, then by all means seek such a site out and make that your new home.

So in effect, take it or leave it. Wouldn't be the first time, and certainly won't be the last, that some people don't like my decisions.

Old 05-12-2013, 05:11 PM   #26
kanozig
because you cant just post on BOI because you dont like what they are selling you post on BOI if youve HAD a good or bad experience

one reason why I posted RIGHT BELOW his AD. a big no-no

Old 05-12-2013, 05:17 PM   #27
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanozig View Post
because you cant just post on BOI because you dont like what they are selling you post on BOI if youve HAD a good or bad experience
Incorrect. A completed transaction is not a prerequisite for initiating a BOI thread. The Ballbids thread is a prime example of this. There's nothing to stop you from posting an INFO thread to call attention to something you feel is wrong.

Old 05-12-2013, 05:18 PM   #28
kanozig
well in webslaves opinion there is nothing wrong with selling turtles for meat to china so we should just drop it

Old 05-12-2013, 05:19 PM   #29
justatwinturbo
So it's ok then, to sell bags of chicken nuggets on faunaclassifieds.com then? Because by your masterful ruling, it's perfectly ok to sell food here. This has nothing to do with a lynch mob mentality, you're allowing the sales of food, on a website intended for pets. It's clear, cut, and dry. Shall we start calling you Kim Jong Un? Your reactions to the words of your people, seem pretty similar. I'll be awaiting your nuke threats.

Old 05-12-2013, 05:21 PM   #30
kanozig
damn....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!