Bad Guy Ed Clark, again - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-08-2010, 02:03 AM   #141
SERPENTS DEN
Tagged threads about Ed Clark.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...p?tag=ed+clark

Old 06-08-2010, 02:08 AM   #142
tinmantribe5
OMG Steve that really puts it into Perspective doesnt it!

Old 06-08-2010, 02:09 AM   #143
rana888
Feel free to cast aspersions at me because I have not been a contributor

I have not been a regular contributor to Fauna Classifieds, so I can see how someone might think I am a novice. However, I have been involved in the reptile industry for over twenty years. I was a subscriber to Fauna Classifieds when it was only available in brown pamphlet form back, in the early nineties. I have raised, bred, and studied herps long enough to have seen many, many unhealthy and poorly shipped animals. I am just saying that my dealings with Ed Clark have been good ones. The fact that I have not contributed regularly has nothing to do with the accuracy of my statements.

Old 06-08-2010, 02:14 AM   #144
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmantribe5 View Post
OMG Steve that really puts it into Perspective doesnt it!

It sure does Shawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentsden View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rana888 View Post
I have not been a regular contributor to Fauna Classifieds, so I can see how someone might think I am a novice. However, I have been involved in the reptile industry for over twenty years. I was a subscriber to Fauna Classifieds when it was only available in brown pamphlet form back, in the early nineties. I have raised, bred, and studied herps long enough to have seen many, many unhealthy and poorly shipped animals. I am just saying that my dealings with Ed Clark have been good ones. The fact that I have not contributed regularly has nothing to do with the accuracy of my statements.
Consider yourself lucky but I won't gamble a nickel on Ed Clark.

Old 06-08-2010, 07:28 AM   #145
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by rana888 View Post
Correct, ed was a contributor here and you couldn't believe a single word that came from him, but my question (and it seems a few other members here share my wonder) is why all of a sudden did you decide to make your first and second posts (in close to the 3 years since you decided to actually put down the brown pamphlet and register) to support someone here that has so many OBVIOUS (just check the link Seperntsden provided in case you have blinders on) bad guy threads? I'm relatively certain that you must have been aware of the way in which ed conducts business by reading one or many of his bad guy threads or even this one, you did read this one at least didn't you?

So, we have a member of almost 3 years who finally makes his first and second posts but oddly enough it is to show support for ed clark of all people. So again, why all of a sudden did you decide to pick this thread to show your support? Why not previously when you conducted said business with ed? If the transactions went so smoothly why didn't you speak up then? Why jump on the ed clark boat now? And since I have you I'll also ask, why would you show support for someone who has (you may want to catch up on those other threads before making your answer) screwed over many other people?

Old 07-19-2010, 04:14 AM   #146
Marleysbeard
Ed Clark??

Ok so I didn't know if I should start a separate post for this or not so I figured Id tack it on here.

There is a poster on the bearded dragon dot org website that goes by the name of "alphadog" and on one of his For Sale posts the picture has "Ed Clark Photo" written on the top right corner.

So I'm wondering if this is Ed Clark or if its someone stealing one of his pictures. From what I've heard Ed Clark is a Bad Guy and not one to do business with so I def don't want people getting screwed, at the same time if its not him then its someone stealing his pictures so either way this isn't someone to be trusted.

Unfortunately I can't post negative comments about a breeder on that forum (forum rules) so I'm not sure what I can do about it beyond PM'ing anyone who responds to his post.. Any ideas?

Old 07-19-2010, 04:53 AM   #147
Utta
Ed Clark's tag under his name used to be "Alpha Dog" so its probably him

Old 07-19-2010, 05:03 AM   #148
shinezilla
I highly doubt anyone would want to steal Ed Clark's identity... But for the most part, maybe you can post a thread after you run it with the MODs on BeardedDragon.org about seller researching on Fauna's BOI.

By any chance, have you dealt with Ed Clark personally?

Old 07-19-2010, 05:34 AM   #149
Marleysbeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
Ed Clark's tag under his name used to be "Alpha Dog" so its probably him
Ah I didn't see that I guess that settles it lol. I ran a search on Fauna of the name alphadog and didn't pull anything up so I didn't know if that was one of his names or not.

@ shinezilla: I have never dealt with Ed personally just remembered reading a lot of bad stuff about him on Fauna.

Actually in the For Sale section of the forum at the top is a post that says Buyer Beware and among other warnings and disclaimers it recommends checking people out on Fauna.

Its just hard to see people like him and Nicole Norton of howling gale dragons (who also has recent posts selling dragons, some of which she only wants $10 for and admits they have health problems) selling and do nothing. I just don't want to see more people on here with bad experiences that could have been avoided.

Old 07-19-2010, 09:10 AM   #150
DAND
I guess the neutered pup's sales must be down for him to have to be going by different name other than his own. See, that's what happens when you use your name to learn how to become housebroken. You're bound to make your name crap and others will have to watch where they step.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark, fat frog