Royal Morphs ( Tim Johnson ) * Very Good Guy * - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-26-2008, 04:32 PM   #1
harveysherps
Royal Morphs ( Tim Johnson ) * Very Good Guy *

I was contacted by Tim through this forum. I was curious about buying some Albino Boas. I have never owned a pair but have always wanted some. He offered me a very good deal . I took the deal after a little thought and research. My snakes arrived today in Perfect shape. They were still warm and everything. His packing job was very good. The snakes are beautiful . I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I would recomend him to anyone interested in buying good quality snakes. Tim done me right on this deal and I will always be greatful. This guy is really going to be a good person to deal with. Thanks again Tim.

Old 03-09-2008, 12:24 PM   #2
Royal Morphz
Thumbs up

Well let begin with a thanks to Wes, he made my first big sale go as smoothly as i could have dreamed. I was worried about weather and Wes being in a more rural locale told me not to worry. He allowed me the time to get in some 60 hour heat packs as i didnt think 25 hour pack would be enough. He is truely someone I'll be doing business with in the future.

Tim Johnson
royalmorphz@yahoo.com

Old 03-09-2008, 12:37 PM   #3
harveysherps
Thanks Tim Everyone is still doing good feeding and everything. I have shown them off around the net and they have gotten good reviews. I really appreciate you helping me make a dream come true. You've got a friend for life here.

Old 03-09-2008, 07:11 PM   #4
Fedawg
I agree good guy

I had a long talk with Tim on the phone a few months back. Great guy to talk to, would recommend him to anyone.

Hope all is well Tim.

Derek

Old 05-13-2008, 01:19 AM   #5
Royal Morphz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!