DTS herps (Bad Experience) - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 02:41 PM   #71
Dan Scolaro
Randy:

Ah, more wind. Sorry, but you don't impress anyone with calling people names and you are just a mindless fool with nothing better to do that call people names to make yourself feel better about yourself.

Take out your frustrations in life on something else and grow up and make some smart comments and then see if I think otherwise of you.

And who do you think you are or any of you in the first place to judge others? What gives you the right to throw out your idiotic 2 cents on a paragraph without even have spoken or met someone you don't even know. You spout comments as if you know something and you don't, so go back into your hole and come out when you can stand tall and make an accounting for yourself. Otherwise, you are wasting my time.

Dan

Old 05-14-2008, 03:21 PM   #72
Dan Scolaro
What we need here is a parade of apology for all the false charged based on hearsay and misinformation from all of these so called experts who went on a witch hunt and produced nothing but idiotic blither from inexperienced wanna be nobodies.

Of course Chuck has lead role at head of the parade with his pink dress, blond wig, twirling a baton.

Behind him, Dennis can be holding Chuck's dress so it does not get dirty on the ground.

Following them side by side will be moo and cathy holding a banner marked loud mouth skanks.

Jim can follow behind with a pooper scooper.

Randy will hold the poop bag for Jim.

Dan

Old 05-15-2008, 12:44 AM   #73
Serafim
Another desperate post ehhh Danny Boy. They are really starting to pile up.

Somebody better apologize to Danny Boy before he has a nervous breakdown

Old 05-15-2008, 12:53 AM   #74
Dan Scolaro
John, are you saying you wish to join the parade of apology? I already know you are a sorry person, so just say it here and now. Just admit that you are a dope who voiced an inexperienced opinion based on hearsay information and you will never do it again until you mature.

Dan

Old 05-15-2008, 12:55 AM   #75
WebSlave
OK, I'm sure everyone is just as tired of the parallel threads as I am. Therefore I am locking all but one -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=110039

This is getting REALLY old....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread