Dan Scolaro at DTS reptiles..shady business - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 06:43 AM   #81
Dan Scolaro
What you need to do is pack your trunk with as many plants before sun up and get out of the state fast.

Dan

Old 05-13-2008, 06:51 AM   #82
Uroboros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
Do you have the email where I told you to not take your snake to the vet and send it back?

Oh, that's right. You rolled that one and smoked it.

Dan
I have the email in which you asked me not to post,

Quote:
Also, I appreciate the post on the BOI but lets leave it at that because if you post that your snake was reported sick by any vet and it cost you then I will get slammed by the loud mouth fools who have no understanding of snakes nor the reptile business and I don't need the time taking to write any explanation of why and what so to speak
Yep, bunch of jerks we are.

Old 05-13-2008, 06:52 AM   #83
Uroboros
Quote:
What you need to do is pack your trunk with as many plants before sun up and get out of the state fast.

Dan
I gave you the number. Those guys aren't really my boss, but they can control how I live.

My front door seems clear right now.

Old 05-13-2008, 06:56 AM   #84
Uroboros
Sorry, I'd get back to you right now, but my lawyer is just finishing up a freshly killed baby kitten.

That jerk can't even wait until it's cooked.

Picks the bones clean, too.

Old 05-13-2008, 06:59 AM   #85
Dan Scolaro
Erik:

But your snake was reported healthy from the vet. So again, what is your point? I sent you a snake, the vet says its fine, you kill it with a rat pup. So tell me more about what I know you did.

And I do not think it is good to call names but you said you were a jerk, not me.

Hey, why check the front door if there are no plants there? Can you flush them? How big are they now? Stems might get caught and overflow and then you will have dope water all over the place to lap up.

Dan

Old 05-13-2008, 07:05 AM   #86
jburrut
Seamus haley,

Yes,

I kept them in about 2 and ahalf foot long by 6 inch high, and about maybe a foot wide. rubber maid. half the rubbermaid was covered by a heating pad on low heat. at night my apartment is set at 72. So this allows them too choose which side they want to be on. There was also a sizeable water dish for them too fully soak.

I've kept two viper boas before these two. one was WC and didn't do good, the other was LTC and thrived

Pretty much here is the deal. I was happy with the snakes as I'm happy too recieve and keep any reptiles. I'm not going to lie, Im a reptile lover I love every kind of reptile. I couldnt help but email him and tell dan how cool viper boas are, I did have concern for one, as it had a fresh scab. I let him know, about it and didn't admitt to seeing this scab before. I have photos of it too prove it!

Either way, I feel dan succesfully ripped me off, Yeah he can sit behind his computer and talk garbage. But the real garbage is him and the shady business he runs. Its all about the name you build for yourself. Long lasting succesful companys are the way they are because they have 110% confidence in there product and they care about their customers. I don't feel I was treated right in this matter, and thats my honest opinion. When I spend my money I always feel that I made the right choice. For instance I bought an I pod nano, it ended up being defective after 2 months. I called up I pod and they sent me a brand new i pod. I have these snakes 1 dies after 3 days the other after 7 and when I bring it up too Dan, he doesnt return my phone calls and tells me yeah be can get me two more snakes just like the two that died for $100.00?

I'm sorry why would I do that? why would I give dan more of my money?
DAN you succesfully ripped me off dude, thanks bud. really thanks, It really is what it is, I can't make him give me back my money, although I wish I could. But thats on him, if he wants too be a peasant than what ever. I'm not going too stoop to his level anymore on this forum. My means have already been made, I just wanted to put him on blast so everyone knows what kind of shady business this guy runs.

To THE PUBLIC I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND BUYING FROM DAN, I WOULDNT COUNT ON HIM TO BACK UP HIS PRODUCT FOR ANYTHING.

Old 05-13-2008, 07:07 AM   #87
Uroboros
Hey, I am a number one class A jerk. That's that's the way it is.

Remember that.

Also remember all the things I said in the other "DAN SCOLARO BAD GUY" thread.

Again, I'm a jerk. POOP!

They were reported thin but fine from the vet. True. Did I have them cultured? Nope. I should have. Did I have them fecaled? Nope, I should have. Like I said. I bought WC animals and I was aware of the risks.

Did I accuse you of selling crack to nuns? Nope. Did you accuse me of a felony? Yep, you sure did. On more than one occasion as well.

I am a 100%, well, 98% complete human being these days and I have worked quite hard to be where I am right now.

It offends me deeply that you would try to hurt me so much here.

I am responsible for me and the things I do, but I am NOT what you accuse me of. I have been through my own trials and tribulations (that means hardships) and I do not appreciate you dragging my name through the mud as you have.

Old 05-13-2008, 07:08 AM   #88
Dan Scolaro
Where did I rip you off?

Show me where in the purchase terms you are entitled to a refund? What shade? Either show me where you are entitled to anything but a kick in the arss or apologize.

I offered you 2 more for 12.50 each and you called my home at 2 AM cursing like a pig and made threats.

Go take more steroids.

Dan

Old 05-13-2008, 07:11 AM   #89
Dan Scolaro
Erik: I have not tried to hurt you. Half the dopes on here are doped up more than you so you fit in well. Hell your phone ought to be ringing with orders.

Sorry, but I did not read that other thread since I left weeks ago, so don't know what you said.

All I do know is I sent a guy a pair of snakes that were very healthy and one ended up strangled and I gave him his money back and some nut cases on the Board of Idiots tried to make a federal case out of nothing.

Dan

Old 05-13-2008, 07:15 AM   #90
Uroboros
Quote:
Erik: I have not tried to hurt you. Half the dopes on here are doped up more than you so you fit in well. Hell your phone ought to be ringing with orders.

Sorry, but I did not read that other thread since I left weeks ago, so don't know what you said.

All I do know is I sent a guy a pair of snakes that were very healthy and one ended up strangled and I gave him his money back and some nut cases on the Board of Idiots tried to make a federal case out of nothing.

Dan
That's bizarre because you replied most of the way through it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread