Jesse Barrett of Glendale AZ is a bad buyer: - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-13-2008, 07:01 AM   #11
Dan Scolaro
That report is from a fellow who has a reputation for complaining to many dealers about IBD.

So what evidence do you have that the report came from any snake I shipped?

No evidence so go back to the hole you crawled out from and get a life.

Dan

Old 05-13-2008, 07:08 AM   #12
Cat_72
You never denied that it was the snake you sent them man until you finally learned enough about the big words in the report to realize what it meant. In fact, you pointed us TO the pictures, claiming that because of the way it looked, it wasn't IBD that killed it. When we shut down that idea, you decided that it wasn't the same snake. You tried to say that the inclusion bodies mentioned in the report were proof that it was strangled (lol, bone cells and all).

You're a liar.

Old 05-13-2008, 07:11 AM   #13
Cat_72
Just in case anyone has yet to read this one....

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=110039

Old 05-13-2008, 07:43 AM   #14
Dan Scolaro
Cathy: First, there is MUCH information not on that thread to protect someone else. Yes, I took the brunt of that crap to protect another individual, so if I told you the snake was at a friends house that I wanted to protect, then you would crap yourself for all this idiotic federal case over nothing. I did consult a vet who said that the snake could have been constricted and become bloated and those bone cells could have developed over the weeks the fellow had it until it died. I have never lied and I know what I packed in that bag. If you think I packed a bloated snake and gave the buyer more than his money the next day, then forgive me for saying this, but that rational is warped and anyone thinking that way is a nut. I am the most honest person you would ever have the pleasure to meet and have nothing to ever hide.

Dan

Old 05-13-2008, 10:22 AM   #15
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
Cathy, I bagged and shipped a perfect and healthy snake so it got strangled in the bag and gave the fellow back his money the next day. So sue me for giving back the buyers money.

Dan
Lie

That was no death to stranulation, and IF IT WAS, it would be YOUR FAULT for sticking two snakes in ONE bag.

Still at fault and still a scumbag.

Old 05-13-2008, 10:24 AM   #16
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
I did consult a vet who said that the snake could have been constricted and become bloated and those bone cells could have developed over the weeks the fellow had it until it died.

LMAO You still think they are BONE Cells!? THEY ARENT

Old 05-13-2008, 11:16 AM   #17
Double LY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
LMAO You still think they are BONE Cells!? THEY ARENT
Tell me about it! For 's sake, since this is the "Board of Idiots" why is it full of new threads started by you? Just crawl back into the contaminated tub you crawled out of. Everyone knows you are scum - everyone knows you sent sick animals - everyone knows it was IBD in the vet report and not "bone cells". Starting new crybaby posts about people who sent you money for healthy animals and received in return is not helping your case.

Old 05-13-2008, 11:21 AM   #18
Cat_72
Quote:
Cathy: First, there is MUCH information not on that thread to protect someone else. Yes, I took the brunt of that crap to protect another individual, so if I told you the snake was at a friends house that I wanted to protect, then you would crap yourself for all this idiotic federal case over nothing. I did consult a vet who said that the snake could have been constricted and become bloated and those bone cells could have developed over the weeks the fellow had it until it died. I have never lied and I know what I packed in that bag. If you think I packed a bloated snake and gave the buyer more than his money the next day, then forgive me for saying this, but that rational is warped and anyone thinking that way is a nut. I am the most honest person you would ever have the pleasure to meet and have nothing to ever hide.

Dan
Gosh, Dan....I thought you said that the snake the necropsy was done on wasn't even the one from you? Now you're back to using it to prove your moronic theory about "bone cells"?

Your stupidity would almost be cute if it wasn't so dangerous.

Old 05-13-2008, 12:04 PM   #19
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Chuck: I have almost 2000 sales and not a single legitimate complain and you are just jealous I keep throwing that in your face to make you pee your pants. Business is great and nothing you can do or say will change the minds of the consumers especially the thousands of satisfied customers. I think your efforts are funny and it appears all the nasty stuff people said about you is true.

Dan
Okay Dan, what constitutes legitimate to you?

I think IBD is a little more that legitimate, it's criminal!

And now this new buyer has not one but two animals that die and that's not legit either? You should be run out of town like the flipper that you are.
Uning believable!

Old 05-13-2008, 02:21 PM   #20
critical bill
Quote:
Chuck, its actually many more thousands of sales over the last 30 years. In the 80's I bred many rat/corns, kings, boas, etc and sold hundreds if not thousands of them in those days. Check out all of those good boy posts under my name and just get over the jealous part.

Dan
Thanks for the history lesson of all the unimportant stuff you have ever accomplished. Personally I don't care what you did back then or in what volume you did it. I live in the present time and see you for how you do it now. Maybe you were a great business person way back when, but that's not how are you are right now. And that's too bad for you because all the crap animals that you have listed on KS have been there for weeks auto re-listing. I know your business has suffered and you know it has suffered.

You seem to think there is some sort of genius to putting two animals together and having them breed. Anyone can do it and its done all the time. You did it first 30 years ago so that makes you a success today?

I'd like to believe that you really were a good person way back when and something bad happened along the way to turn you into the person you are. I'd like to believe there is a chance you can get back to that time and place of the days when you did things right. Maybe I'm wrong and this is who you've all the time. Who you are right now I cant be jealous of. I'd like to be, but I cant because kind of person I could envy. I feel bad for you and I feel bad for those you're hurting for absolutely no good reason. Its sad really because I'd like to hear good things about you but all it is becoming is complaint after complaint. And they are legitimate complaints. You turn them into illegitimate complaints through offering unreasonable solutions. Then when a buyer gets mad at being requested to fork over more money for something they already paid for...you complain that they threatened you. Who wouldn't get pissed off enough to say something stupid? Its frustration talking and you're the cause of it. You bring the situation to that point. You get off on it it seems. It gets you off the hook, it gets you out of being responsible. I don't know what it is actually, but you seem to enjoy bringing people down to a level that puts you in a better position to justify screwing them over.

What I'm saying here..no one would argue it but you and I certainly expect you will. You just cant blame people for disliking what they see you are all about and the crappy way you go about doing it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!