Jesse Barrett of Glendale AZ is a bad buyer: - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-13-2008, 06:51 PM   #21
Dan Scolaro
Chuck: Who did I ever screw over? Thousands of sales so far and not one single legitimate complaint. Where do you see in my guarantee that the buyer here was entitled to a cash refund? I offered him 2 snakes for 12.50 each so what is wrong with that offer? It is beyond my guarantee so what is your idiotic problem with that.

Dan

Old 05-14-2008, 10:20 AM   #22
ravensgait
Isn't getting a Bad guy thread by Dan about the same as getting a good guy thread from anyone else...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
Chuck: Who did I ever screw over? Thousands of sales so far and not one single legitimate complaint. Where do you see in my guarantee that the buyer here was entitled to a cash refund? I offered him 2 snakes for 12.50 each so what is wrong with that offer? It is beyond my guarantee so what is your idiotic problem with that.

Dan
I don't know Dan but my guess would be anyone that has bought from you in the last 6 months or so as they could be getting a nice case of IBD for their collection, sounds like pretty screwed over to me.. Randy

Old 05-14-2008, 12:53 PM   #23
Dan Scolaro
Randy, you are full of crap. No report was ever verified to any snake that I shipped and you have nothing but a loud idiotic mouth and I have thousands of satisfied customers. Either provide proof or be quite and apologize.

Dan

Old 05-14-2008, 12:58 PM   #24
ravensgait
Dan, the proof has been provided if anyone here need apologize that would be you. Why not grow a pair and man up to you mistakes. You add a whole new meaning to the word Squid.. Randy

Old 05-14-2008, 01:36 PM   #25
Dan Scolaro
Randy, sorry idiot, but you have no proof, only conjecture to support the fact that you are done picking your arss and want to pick on something else. You are a flop and a moron and stink.

Dan

Old 05-14-2008, 02:26 PM   #26
ravensgait
LMAO man it's like being in first grade again reading you post.. See if I can remember how to do this--
Did so you poo poo head.. Randy

Old 05-15-2008, 07:41 PM   #27
HerpVenue
Quote:
Cathy: so if I told you the snake was at a friends house that I wanted to protect, then you would crap yourself for all this idiotic federal case over nothing. I did consult a vet who said that the snake could have been constricted and become bloated and those bone cells could have developed over the weeks the fellow had it until it died.
The snake on the report is the snake you shipped. But the IBD is from your friend. and you don't want to identify the person so you can protect them.

Quote:
Randy, you are full of crap. No report was ever verified to any snake that I shipped and you have nothing but a loud idiotic mouth and I have thousands of satisfied customers. Either provide proof or be quite and apologize.

Dan
Now the snake on the report is no longer the snake you shipped.

Well goodness gracious. Is it or isn't it?

Old 05-15-2008, 08:14 PM   #28
Dan Scolaro
What IBD from what friend? Are you nuts? That was an if situation to Cathy as she does not believe in the facts.

Dan

Old 05-15-2008, 08:28 PM   #29
Chameleon Company
Dan,
You may have good reason to feel that Jesse deserved some negative attention, that he had taken advantage of you going beyond your TOS, etc. You may have thought his posts in another thread lacked merit. While I may not hold those exact opinions, primarily because so much of all these threads of late rate as nonsense (that includes your naked inability to walk away from the keyboard), I would hope that at least other readers here would realize that if ever in your position as the brunt of the BOI, deserved or not, trying to deflect criticism by starting a Bad Guy thread about someone else is not an effective tactical move. Good luck with all.

Old 05-15-2008, 09:26 PM   #30
Dan Scolaro
Jim: No offense, but that is where your perception of entire muck is a tad warped. I did not start that as a deflection. You automatically and mistakenly assume someone would do that and that is where you made the mistake. I started it so someone else does not get called at 2 AM and cursed out and there is a record of this under his name. A week ago he was begging me for more boas and who's knows what made him flip out as I offered 2 more for 25 bucks, so go figure. Just like the kid with the skink. I hear days later that he is claiming dead/sick stuff on other people so it might be of interest to someone when dealing with him.

Dan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!