Anyone heard of Kaiser Kamaha? I think he's a phony... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-16-2008, 05:44 PM   #1
mlionti
Anyone heard of Kaiser Kamaha? I think he's a phony...

Hello,

This is my first post in this section, but I would like to warn everyone about a person calling themselves Kaiser Kamaha. "He" has ads posted all over for puppies, parrots and boas. The ad that I found was during a search for a snow boa. He claimed to have some babies and I asked about an adult. The ad stated that he was in the states, but after a few emails back and forth, I googled his name. There were ads stating he is in the US, Canada and even the Middle East. When he wrote, he told me that he was in Africa!? sketchy already, but on top of that, he tells me that he has a female adult snow that he 'just wants to place in a good home. So just send him 800 for shipping (through a private courier) and that's all he wants. YA RIGHT!! The pic he sent me was of a snow adult that could easily go for 4-6K. NO ONE, no matter how considerate of their pets, just wants shipping covered... Especially if he's claiming to be a breeder because he would certainly know the value of the animal. Either way, I told him thanks, but no thanks and he kept writing to me like, "just give me your name/addy/phone number and you dont have to pay anything... just pay for the shipping which you can send directly to my friend at the courier." -all emails ended with Contact me ASAP. I had to be very blunt and say I dont trust you and you wont get a penny out of me ever. He continued writing, stating that I never really wanted the boa and I was the phony. I finally just wrote 'stop writing to me' and it ceased.

So, when it seems too good to be true, it usually is. An adult Snow Female for 800?? WAY too good to be true... I would bet anything it's a rip off, so I would avoid doing any type of business with this person if I were you...

Thanks,

Marshall

Old 05-16-2008, 09:33 PM   #2
cyberfrog
Sounds like the old Nigerian Email scheme in reverse, now they are selling instead of buying.

Old 05-16-2008, 10:07 PM   #3
Cat_72
They've been posting ads like this on sites like Craigslist for quite some time.....it's a scam.

And he'll have a different name tomorrow.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!