DTS herps Dan Scolaro - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2006, 11:08 PM   #11
RNPreptiles
I tried to pick up the package but missed the truck. I would personally never agree with a lack of insulation, nor with recieving him so late. This is not a good or bad guy post, just a heads up. Dan was a great guy to talk to and deal with, but I think concerns like these would need to be brought up with him prior to having animals shipped. If I were to order from him again, I think it would be good to know that I should request insulation and morning deliver, which I have always assumed from other breeders I've purchased from.

Old 07-16-2006, 01:38 AM   #12
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNPreptiles
I tried to pick up the package but missed the truck. I would personally never agree with a lack of insulation, nor with recieving him so late. This is not a good or bad guy post, just a heads up. Dan was a great guy to talk to and deal with, but I think concerns like these would need to be brought up with him prior to having animals shipped. If I were to order from him again, I think it would be good to know that I should request insulation and morning deliver, which I have always assumed from other breeders I've purchased from.
So you are saying that the animal was sent to California in July with absolutely no insulation and was also sent Standard Overnight and not Priority? If that is indeed the case, then this should be a "Bad Guy" Thread. That would constitute criminal stupidity and lack of consideration for the animals in my opinion. The fact that the animal arrived alive is incidental. 84% of the time a person lives through a game of Russian Roulette to. Doesn't make it a smart game to play

Old 07-16-2006, 07:37 AM   #13
Jim O
Has anyone let scalero know about this thread? His responses may be good for several (hundred) laughs.

Old 05-13-2008, 07:44 PM   #15
Dan Scolaro
Dennis: What are you trying to do with linking posts from other threads to this thread? Are you upset that I called you a coin carrying person on another thread? No candoia for you.

Dan

Old 05-13-2008, 07:46 PM   #16
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
Dennis: What are you trying to do with linking posts from other threads to this thread? Are you upset that I called you a coin carrying person on another thread? No candoia for you.

Dan
Are you upset that other people are going to see this thread and think twice about buying from you? I bet you are!!!! Youre just too much of a coward to admit it.

Go on lying about your five thousand sales, or was it Ten? maybe it was really four sales to people that have no idea what kind of garbage you deliver.....

Old 05-13-2008, 07:50 PM   #17
Dan Scolaro
Moo:

Why would you be concerned if someone wanted to buy a reptile from me? We don't even know each other that well for you to show such a keen interest in such a thing.

My compaly has transacted thousands of sales without a single legitimate complaint but I would like to hear about your track record of sales.

Have you sold dozens, hundreds, thousands, or a single reptile to be qualified to make any recommendations?

Do you have any concrete evidence behind your charges?

I thought not.

Dan

Old 05-13-2008, 07:55 PM   #18
Mooing Tricycle
Let me reword your post FOR you. I think you are posting some slightly inaccurate information here.

Quote:
Moo:

Why im glad you would be concerned if someone wanted to buy a reptile from me! I have sold a few sick, or malnourished animals, and while We don't know each other, you to show such a keen interest in such a thing because i sell these animals to unsuspecting customers .

My company has transacted thousands of sales with now, three legitimate complaints. and two bad shipping complaints.

Dan

Old 05-13-2008, 08:00 PM   #19
Dan Scolaro
Moo:

All because your mind is warped into proving something that's not real, don't let it bend your sentences.

I do not have any legitimate animal complaints nor shipping complaints so your charges are all drummed up in your head because you cannot apologize for the witch hunt before and would rather continue to be a nasty coin carrying moron.

Dan

Old 05-13-2008, 08:01 PM   #20
critical bill
Quote:
Moo:

Have you sold dozens, hundreds, thousands, or a single reptile to be qualified to make any recommendations?

Dan
Alicia's trader rating here is 11 and I'm certain that is not a very accurate figure at all but rather a small majority of customers who remembered to leave her a positive trader rating . But even if it were an accurate figure she still has you beat... and I would rather be 1 of those 11 happy customers to have done business with her than 1 of your 5,000 customers who got shipped a snake with IBD.

Putz.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread